Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 Season 6 of Wentworth is up. :myman:

Right after the finale too :wow:
IT IS????!!! Thanks... !!! :bow::handshake:I have a whole lot of boring data requests to process today at work, so I'm about to close my office door, put my headphones on, have Wentworth up on one screen and my spreadsheet database up on the other (lol).. ... I just finished watching Ozarks too, and was looking for something else to binge. I need to recap season 5 for myself. No Bea tho (I'm still in denial)...
:mjcry::damn:
Do you watch Peaky Blinders too?

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Everytime I turn on netflix "Paid in full" is trending. Any theories as to why? Is it that white people love hood movies?
No, I doubt they know what it is- people watch it bc it's a good movie and probably for nostalgia purposes and it's a classic- it's rewatchable, ive watched alot of times and still watched it on Netflix again recently.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
IT IS????!!! Thanks... !!! :bow::handshake:I have a whole lot of boring data requests to process today at work, so I'm about to close my office door, put my headphones on, have Wentworth up on one screen and my spreadsheet database up on the other (lol).. ... I just finished watching Ozarks too, and was looking for something else to binge. I need to recap season 5 for myself. No Bea tho (I'm still in denial)...
:mjcry::damn:
Do you watch Peaky Blinders too?

You'll be happy you waited for season 6, good season but they dragged a plotline all the way to the finale, I would have been straight if I got to binge.

Yeah, I'm all caught up with Peaky too. Can't wait for next seasons fookery :wow:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I grew to enjoy it after a first murky season one.
4d91364123243bfcccfd6da7d3d1612422f59c26.jpg

Added The Innocents to the queue because there's ads for it on YouTube that have been running rampant for months now. Added Castlevania and Ozark too. And I'm still waiting on the second season of The Good Place to hit Canada :martin:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
“First and Last” on Netflix about the first and last day of being in prison.

Saw an Atlanta nicca that I know conspiring to set up another nicca to take the charge :hhh:, glad I keep my distance away from these niccas now.