Essential Official Netflix Thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I watched the first episode of that show about the Indiana girls in juvie. shyt was lowkey good, but it didn't flow too well. I'll probably just watch one episode at a time over a few weeks, not something i'll binge.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Occupied Season 2 in now on Netflix!!!

I fukken love this show, so smart, great acting. I got nothing but good things to say about this show. A strong 9/10

I haven't watched Season 2, but hopefully it is as good as Season 1

It is a geopolitical thriller in which Russia invades Norway due to their desire to be environmentally independent from oil. I know that might sound boring, I swear it is not.

I watched Collateral, it is only 4 episodes. It is a political thriller. Don't expect much action, since the main character is a 6 month pregnant woman. Lol. I thought it was ok. But I tend to rate stuff that takes place in England a little bit higher. Lol.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
shyt was aight tho.
i kinda fukk with anything with Adrian Brody tho.
yea i always liked him as an actor but havent watched him in anything since probably predators. kinda weird to me how he and banderas r both seen as b list now.its a small movie w/ some good performances from some great actors.
...and im a dog person so

:to:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yea i always liked him as an actor but havent watched him in anything since probably predators. kinda weird to me how he and banderas r both seen as b list now.its a small movie w/ some good performances from some great actors.
...and im a dog person so

:to:
that dog had me SHOOK!!
:sadcam:

i woulda been poopin and pissin all over myself if i ran into some shyt like that.
:mjcry:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Finished JJ season 2 and Punisher, enjoyed both. Is defenders and iron fist worth watching? I heard so many negative things about Iron Fist that I don't even feel like tuning in

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Im watching les affames and i know french so im like fukk subtitles.

After a few min im like wtf is this language:dwillhuh:. Quebec is french right :jbhmm:

So any quebec brehs care to explain why i cant understand this??

Also this movie full of cliches:martin:

Typical white people want to play dora the explorer when you have zombies at every corner

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Im watching les affames and i know french so im like fukk subtitles.

After a few min im like wtf is this language:dwillhuh:. Quebec is french right :jbhmm:

So any quebec brehs care to explain why i cant understand this??

I'm not a Quebec breh but I assume they're using informal Québécois? My mother is from Haiti but speaks French fluently, she told me she had trouble understanding some of the Québecoise speak when she traveled through Canada.

I don't speak it but IIRC it didn't feel familiar to me in Ravenous either but I'm watching Marseilles on Netflix and I can pick out words and get the jist of what they're saying. :yeshrug:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Thanks breh for the explanation, either way the movie sucked balls. I only watched because brehs were praising it here and it was straight trash.

A bunch of white people doing every retarded move in the book. I liked the zombie angle but that was about it.