Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Literally fast forwarded through 30min of it. It's not worth the finish but you should watch the last 5min :heh:
I watched the whole thing and called what was gonna happen about halfway through. :mjlol:
Thats why I asked him that, to save him the trouble.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I watched the whole thing and called what was gonna happen about halfway through. :mjlol:
:picard: Couldn't do it but I figured something like that would happen. Was hoping Franco would have came thru too smh

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL Is Franco the og bank robber ? I didn't pay close attention due to my tiredness

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ahh man just finished la casa de papel, easily one of the best heist shows I have seen - GO WATCH IT NOW

Got that long ass wait for season 2 now
:mjcry:

Just finished. Great show.

Why did The Professor flick his glasses and give the :smugfavre: at the end? Look like breh had a Yagami Light "Just as planned!" moment and I almost thought that whole building was going to explode with all the cops in it.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Just finished. Great show.

Why did The Professor flick his glasses and give the :smugfavre: at the end? Look like breh had a Yagami Light "Just as planned!" moment and I almost thought that whole building was going to explode with all the cops in it.

Yeah thought a bomb was gonna go off or something