Essential Official Netflix Thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
the doc Voyeur is another case of something that seems so damn intriguing at the start, but fizzles the fukk out at the end. I've noticed that with a lot of Netflix stand alone docs. the series they doc-style are usually quality, but the 1.5/2 hour ones are kinda weak.

The only one that kept my attention was Icarus

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In the documentary "Rocco", did this dude straight-up admit that he sexually assaulted an elderly lady? :picard:
Someone please tell me I heard that wrong. Dude does have an accent after all.

His momma just died be easy breh.

tumblr_njj10xlEAN1s7ub96o1_400.gif

Rocco did that. So hopefully you won't have to go through that.

:wow:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
In the documentary "Rocco", did this dude straight-up admit that he sexually assaulted an elderly lady? :picard:
Someone please tell me I heard that wrong. Dude does have an accent after all.
Lmao. That’s the shyt and the other breh was talking about. Straight up fukked that old lady’s face. :russ:
His momma just died be easy breh.

tumblr_njj10xlEAN1s7ub96o1_400.gif

Rocco did that. So hopefully you won't have to go through that.

:wow:
:russ:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
here's an example of how awful Netflix's interface is...

couldn't sleep, opened Netflix app to just browse and ultimately add shyt to my list I'll never watch. I remembered Guanrdians of the Galaxy 2 was coming out. So i scrolled through the new arrivals, the trending, comedy, action... nothing. I guess it's later in the month. Just for good measure I searched for it. I typed "gua" and it wasn't in the top 12 or so results. I typed "r" and there it was finally. came out today. That's how i found it.

that's one of the biggest movies of the year, you'd think it'd be plastered all over the damn app on day 1, but nah, i had to dig for it. i'm sure it'll make it's way to the top later today, but i just find netflix so damn frustrating to browse. i bet there are 100s of movies/shows you didn't even know were on there

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
sabrina-feat.jpg

The reported Sabrina the Teenage Witch reboot is coming straight to Netflix.

The Hollywood Reporter confirms the streaming service has ordered a two-season, 20-episode companion to CW's Riverdale, focused on the Archie Comics graphic novel The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, which was famously adapted to TV in the '90s starring Melissa Joan Hart, running for seven seasons from 1996 to 2003.

The show was originally developed with Riverdale's home CW, but it appears the move to Netflix was borne out of the significant success Riverdale had on the streaming service, helping in a late boost popularity which fuelled viewing figures for season 2.

Sabrina will reimagine the character, in line with Riverdale's dark take on the Archie comics, as a more horror-infused coming-of-age tale that deals with the occult and witchcraft, influenced by the likes of Rosemary's Baby and The Exorcist. Sabrina will have to reconcile her dual nature as half-human, half-witch while fighting off evil forces that threaten her, her family, and the daylight world humans inhabit.

Even ahead of Riverdale's debut, showrunner and chief creative officer of Archie Comics Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa said he envisioned a larger world to come out of the Archie universe. "One of the nice things about me being a part of Archie Comics is having access to a library of 4,000 to 5,000 characters," he said. "Sabrina the Teenage Witch, Josie and the p*ssycats … those are characters who can very easily support their own show. But we [also] have superheroes. So in success, yes, the goal is to expand that way."

Aguirre-Sacasa will direct, and executive produce alongside Riverdale collaborators Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, Archie Comics CEO Jon Goldwater and Lee Toland Krieger.