Essential Official Netflix Thread

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
watched some late 90s movie called "CUBE" where a group of people wake up just trapped in a cube maze...pointless movie with no real plot...but the black character, they did that nikka dirty by making him the 1 kinda ignorant villain of gthe group :mjlol: ...movie was lame, but entertaining....bout to watch part 2 which is also on Netflix

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watched some late 90s movie called "CUBE" where a group of people wake up just trapped in a cube maze...pointless movie with no real plot...but the black character, they did that nikka dirty by making him the 1 kinda ignorant villain of gthe group :mjlol: ...movie was lame, but entertaining....bout to watch part 2 which is also on Netflix

I always enjoyed that movie I think it was a Sci-fi movie or a straight to blockbuster release either way I say it when it first came out.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I liked it. I fukk hwith these type of movies heavy. The Exam, Circle, 9 Dead and some of the Saw films had similar plots. Folks mysteriously trapped in an area set with fukkery while they try to escape. :wow:

But yeah how they did the breh had me :martin: At least it didn't have a cliche ass ending.
Thought for sure the nerd girl was going to make it.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
both Hostels are on Netflix...Don't Be A Menace is on there...i didnt even know Parts Unknown was back on this bytch