PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Anyone see Bad Batch?

shyt is like a Nicolas Refn film on shrooms :dwillhuh:

It has Jim Carrey, Keanu, & Jason Momoa in it

I watched it yesterday off the strength of an interview I listened to with the director on NPR months back. She sold the hell out of it and made it sound good, so I was pretty intrigued when I saw it on the flix. Watched it and all I can say is I like the cinematography, and Suki had me questioning if I'd smashed a 1 arm 1 legged woman.
Felt like the while reasoning of the whole society was never explained. Like was this post apocalyptic or was it just a bunch of random outcast in the desert?:mindblown:
If it was explained then dammit I missed it. And the ending sucked. It was a fake deep movie with nothing clearly explained except she'd rather not find comfort cause she didn't belong.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I watched it yesterday off the strength of an interview I listened to with the director on NPR months back. She sold the hell out of it and made it sound good, so I was pretty intrigued when I saw it on the flix. Watched it and all I can say is I like the cinematography, and Suki had me questioning if I'd smashed a 1 arm 1 legged woman.
Felt like the while reasoning of the whole society was never explained. Like was this post apocalyptic or was it just a bunch of random outcast in the desert?:mindblown:
If it was explained then dammit I missed it. And the ending sucked. It was a fake deep movie with nothing clearly explained except she'd rather not find comfort cause she didn't belong.

Suki pulled off a pretty good Texan accent despite being a model and from the UK. But yeah shyt was one of those "art house" movies that don't make sense. And I didn't know Ana is friends with Scott Derrickson and Refn, it all makes sense :dead: even her editor worked on Neon Demon.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
BLACK MUTHAfukkIN MIRROR.....isaygatdamn :damn:

i just watched that episode "Playtest" from season 3....what drugs were the writers on when they made that shyt?? cant be weed :mindblown:

watching that "Fifteen Million Merits" episode now and dude from Get Out is on there stalkin this white bytch...does this nikka have any movies where he's not c00nin :russ:
Lol u haven't seen anything yet breh!!

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Gerald's Game:picard:

Watching right now

it's within the first 15 min and Gerald is dead

The book will be much better although Stephen King did email the director saying the movie was great cos of how hard his writing was. A lot of it is mental so it would always be difficult to visualize

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
watching this Geralds Game shyt

is Carla Gugino gonna get buttass???
:meloohhh: