Essential Official Netflix Thread

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
shyt was off the meat right my g??!!!!
:yesyessam:

one of my favorite movies from last year!
one of the best horror movies ive ever seen easily

brooo at the end when they were walking through the tunnel and the sniper was gettin ready to shoot i was screamin at the tv like wave, hit the milly rock do something. yall walkin SLOW AS shyt. LET THEM KNOW U NOT ZOMBIES:damn: then the little chinese girl started singing and i was like :whew::mjcry:

dont even get me start on that old pan seared dumpling face fukk nikka who sacrificed like 10 people and still ended up gettin bit in the end...i never thought i would hate someone more than Holly in Breaking Bad but dude did it for me

that movie put a nikka through too many emotions

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

brooo at the end when they were walking through the tunnel and the sniper was gettin ready to shoot i was screamin at the tv like wave, hit the milly rock do something. yall walkin SLOW AS shyt. LET THEM KNOW U NOT ZOMBIES:damn: then the little chinese girl started singing and i was like :whew::mjcry:

dont even get me start on that old pan seared dumpling face fukk nikka who sacrificed like 10 people and still ended up gettin bit in the end...i never thought i would hate someone more than Holly in Breaking Bad but dude did it for me

:russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:dead:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Shoutouts to that breh KOing zombies wit haymakers
full

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Train To Busan :whoo:

Just finished watching this, shyt was piff! That ending though

When that girl's father sacrificed himself my girl must've been in the kitchen chopping onions at the same time :wow::to: