Essential Official Netflix Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Little Evil

Still watching the mom is getting on my nerves though ...

Edit/ I ain't like it at all, on any level. I don't know anyone I would recommend it to.
as with all Netflix shyt, it felt like Netflix shyt. they have a tone problem. this movie wanted to be really funny, but really wasn't funny and had some tone shifts. i think that's a theme with Netflix movies. i don't think they have a good executive for movies.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
as with all Netflix shyt, it felt like Netflix shyt. they have a tone problem. this movie wanted to be really funny, but really wasn't funny and had some tone shifts. i think that's a theme with Netflix movies. i don't think they have a good executive for movies.

That's the problem with al Netflix movies, they give the directors money to make whatever they want no matter if it sucks or not. I can only think of two good Netflix movies right now, the Ojka one and Beasts of No Nation. Everything else is :trash: or average af

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't even say Okja was very good, and even that bounced around tonally.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
That's the problem with al Netflix movies, they give the directors money to make whatever they want no matter if it sucks or not. I can only think of two good Netflix movies right now, the Ojka one and Beasts of No Nation. Everything else is :trash: or average af

dont know about Ojka but Beast wasnt even made by Netflix, they simply bought the rights to its distribution after the movie played in festivals

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
dont know about Ojka but Beast wasnt even made by Netflix, they simply bought the rights to its distribution after the movie played in festivals

Might be the same for Ojka because they played that too before it came out

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Little Evil

Still watching the mom is getting on my nerves though ...

Edit/ I ain't like it at all, on any level. I don't know anyone I would recommend it to.

Cosign. Like maybe 30 mins in I fell asleep on the movie. Woke up to a scene with a ridiculous monster truck and Rush's Tom Sawyer playing on the back ground. :camby:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Disjointed was disappointing... I had high hopes for it but the laugh ruins it. I fought through 3 episodes but I don't know if I'll be watching any more...

Atypical was great.. I watched the 1st episode randomly and ended up watching the whole season in 2 days. Well done, good casting and it sets up great for a season 2. I hope it gets green lit