Essential Official Netflix Thread

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I dont know if its still on Netflix but a Korean flick named Mother is probably the best I seen in the longest.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
A few recommendations of my own, just looked at what I've watched over the last 2+ years so here is the best of the best. My synopsis are lacking, but it wouldn't be on this list if I didn't love it, if they sound at all interesting check the netflix synopsis.

Dark Days: Documentary about people who live underground in NYC (Penn station I believe)

Top Gear UK: If you like cars and British humor this is a must, watched all 140 eps. in a little over a 2 months

Restrepo: Documentary that follows unit fighting in Korengal (sp?) valley in Afghanistan

Crude: Documentary about big business screwing over native people (Chevron vs. Ecuadoran)

Senna: GREAT documentary on one of the most talented F1 drivers of all-time Arynton Senna

VICE Guide to travel: These are all interesting but ESPECIALLY the north Korean episode, they actually get to tour around North Korea and its crazy. (Liberia one is good too)

Exit through the Gift Shop: Hard to describe but a must watch if you appreciate street art

Enter the Dragon: GOAT martial arts movie, if you haven't seen it already shame on you.

The King of Kong: Guy tries to get highest score on Donkey Kong arcade game, GREAT movie (you wouldn't think so but it is)

Chop Shop: Independent film about a young girl and her child brother trying to make it on their own in NYC

Gomorrah: like a mob movie but instead of Italian-American its in Italy and very ruthless. A must watch if you like mob movies.

Pi: I think this is my favorite movie of all time, I've watched it probably 5 times. Not for everyone, but I can't get enough of it.
North Korea was weird

Liberia WAS FUKKING INSANE. If I remember they're only like 15 mins but holy hell they show you how crazy a lawless country can be

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kidulthood... I avoided it so long but it was piff, to bad they aint got the sequel adulthood :sadcam:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Kidulthood... I avoided it so long but it was piff, to bad they aint got the sequel adulthood :sadcam:

If you like that, you'd like Anuvahood. Shyts dope to me.

Watched Street Thief. shyt was super ill. That ending though :noah:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
finally got around to finishing Iron Man 2 after like 2 months or so lol. ended up liking it more than the first one

some movies i recommended in the projectcovo thread (that may or may not still be on netflix):

Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
Roger Dodger
Fargo
Star Trek (the new shyt)
Friday Night Lights (the movie)
The Goods
Fracture
The Game
Munich
Sin Nombre