Essential Official Netflix Thread

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
I love Mythbusters but I dont think White Rabbit Project is gonna be worth a damn after watching the first episode

I wish Hulu had all the MB episodes I hate that shyt..just gimmie all the seasons please :stopitslime:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017
chply3kxp6bgxggx6qpd.jpg

There aren’t any dang details about it but, at some point this year, we’ll get the chance to watch somebody from Castlevania’s Belmont family fighting bloodsuckers.

Netflix has been holding an event today where it’s announcing the bulk of its upcoming programming slate. Nestled in the press release was this:

Castlevania Season 1, Part 1 Coming to Netflix in 2017

This is literally all we know for sure at the moment, but the project is likely the same one that’s been reported as being in development from Frederator Networks (Adventure Time) and producer Adi Shankar, who was behind that gritty Power Rangers short back in 2015. On an episode of the Nick Animation podcast late last year, Seibert said that Frederator was ramping up on an unnamed video game project. His words, as per Slashfilm transcription:

We have a project right now that we’re doing that needs to go unnamed, based on one of the most world-famous video games of the last 30 years, that we’ve had in our shop for 12 years without being able to get it started. But there were great characters and a great story, and eventually we got it going.

Prior to that, Shankar had said he’d be doing work on a Castlevania series with Seibert.

So, signs seem to point that the Netflix show is this Seibert/Shankar collaboration. An article up on The Globe and Mail reports that Warren Ellis has done the writing for the show’s first season. We’ll have to wait for more official details to be 100% sure and will update if they come through.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Netflix Has Announced a Castlevania TV Show for 2017
chply3kxp6bgxggx6qpd.jpg

There aren’t any dang details about it but, at some point this year, we’ll get the chance to watch somebody from Castlevania’s Belmont family fighting bloodsuckers.

Netflix has been holding an event today where it’s announcing the bulk of its upcoming programming slate. Nestled in the press release was this:

Castlevania Season 1, Part 1 Coming to Netflix in 2017

This is literally all we know for sure at the moment, but the project is likely the same one that’s been reported as being in development from Frederator Networks (Adventure Time) and producer Adi Shankar, who was behind that gritty Power Rangers short back in 2015. On an episode of the Nick Animation podcast late last year, Seibert said that Frederator was ramping up on an unnamed video game project. His words, as per Slashfilm transcription:

We have a project right now that we’re doing that needs to go unnamed, based on one of the most world-famous video games of the last 30 years, that we’ve had in our shop for 12 years without being able to get it started. But there were great characters and a great story, and eventually we got it going.

Prior to that, Shankar had said he’d be doing work on a Castlevania series with Seibert.

So, signs seem to point that the Netflix show is this Seibert/Shankar collaboration. An article up on The Globe and Mail reports that Warren Ellis has done the writing for the show’s first season. We’ll have to wait for more official details to be 100% sure and will update if they come through.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/netflix-has-announced-a-castlevania-tv-show-for-2017-1792131221
:mjgrin: Should be interesting

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
How was this?

Just finished it. Great movie. Ole boy did his thing as the lead. Ending kinda had me choked up. Good story. Shows the traps they set up for folks getting outta jail. How hard it is to escape that life once you're in it.
Should be required watching for every little knucklehead :ehh:

One King Menes

Proud Alumni of Break-A-B$tch College
Daps
Just finished it. Great movie. Ole boy did his thing as the lead. Ending kinda had me choked up. Good story. Shows the traps they set up for folks getting outta jail. How hard it is to escape that life once you're in it.
Should be required watching for every little knucklehead :ehh:
:ohhh:Definitely gonna watch this...thanks homie!