Essential Official Netflix Thread

damo75

Long time Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
I strongly recommend The Chaser.

co-sign this to the fullest. this is a must see. Korean flick about an ex-cop turn pimp who is losing his hoes. He thinks that someone is stealing them and reselling them but he soon finds out that there is an serial killer out who is killing prostitutes. Started off slow but there are some scenes in this movie that will have you :dead::damn::whoo:

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
co-sign this to the fullest. this is a must see. Korean flick about an ex-cop turn pimp who is losing his hoes. He thinks that someone is stealing them and reselling them but he soon finds out that there is an serial killer out who is killing prostitutes. Started off slow but there are some scenes in this movie that will have you :dead::damn::whoo:

imma check this out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ken Burns Baseball. I will never get tired of watching it. Should be seen by every kid or person who claims a baseball team.

The Classic albums series is my shyt too.

most def cosign this. i try to watch all 9 hours of that documentary at the start of every baseball season. really good stuff.

i really wanna try watching his civil war documentary series but ive never got around to it. ive heard its the best one hes done.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Just started watching Cheers...fukking classic

:russ:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Just watched snow on da bluff

:wow:

Not what I was expecting at all.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I was watching the whole series of How I Met Your Mother, and then all of a sudden they took most of the recent episodes off....:wtf:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was watching the whole series of How I Met Your Mother, and then all of a sudden they took most of the recent episodes off....:wtf:

I hate when they do that and then next month they will add some different ones. they should just have the whole series 2 seasons behind the current one. I wish it would be up unttil the last season.