Essential Official Netflix Thread

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
So i was bored this morning.. And I watched "Intruder" :snoop:

It had to be 1 of... If Not the Worst :trash: Movie I Ever Watched !!

It was So many things wrong with this movie.. Dont ever watch that shyt..

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Anybody check out Santa Clarita Diet yet? And if so, do you have an opinion on it? Trailer left me underwhelmed even with an interesting cast.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Anybody check out Santa Clarita Diet yet? And if so, do you have an opinion on it? Trailer left me underwhelmed even with an interesting cast.
Watched the 1st ep earlier
Starts out a lil goofy
But then...

with about 3 minutes left...

:damn:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Netflix Categories | Chrome Web Store

The aptly-named Chrome extension Netflix Categories helps you find and save hidden categories codes to movies and shows you’re into.

The extension adds a button to your Chrome menu bar. Click it and you’ll see a drop down list of categories that you might not find on the Netflix site proper. You can search the categories by name to find something more specific. If you stumble on a category you like, click the heart icon and then it will be at the top of your list the next time you open the extension. The button even works when you don’t have Netflix open in a tab, so it’s a handy shortcut to the category pages.

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Watched 2 Episodes.. Will Probably watch more while I eat Dinner.. I Fck with it so far..

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
El marginal to me better than narcos.
About an Argentine prison.
One main dudes diosito look like Chris Brown all coked up too,I swear they must have got some bits of his look from him.

Watch it if you haven't.