Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Discovered Luther and :whoo: shyt was short af :what: but pretty dope

I wanna fukk that clown face broad tho :mjgrin:

Why that "You know nothing John Snow" broad in every show/movie :gucci:

i still havent seen that show
i like these kind of zombie joints tho, where the zombie-ness gets thrown into everyday life on some humble shyt
Fido and I liked that one joint with buddy who passed Burying the Ex
this looks funny tho
feel like i havent seen Drew Barrymore in a minute!

:hhh: you haven't watched Liv the Gawdess/Queen of fukkery yet?

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just started watching Roman Empire: Reign of Blood. Good docu-series, so far, about the rise of Commodus as emperor. Netflix original with narration by Sean Bean.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California

After the viral success of Netflix's Making a Murderer, the streaming giant is dipping its toes back into true crime for an in-depth look at the infamous, unsolved murder of JonBenét Ramsey with Casting JonBenet. It's been 21 years since the 6-year-old beauty queen was found murdered in her family home, but interest in her death has far from waned. In 2016, a number of TV specials aired about her, but Netflix's feature-length documentary — which has the same slick, stylized, look its docs are becoming known for — is a hybrid of fiction and nonfiction filmmaking that took place over the course of 15 months in Ramsey's Colorado hometown. It aims to figure out why this crime's legacy continues to capture the nation's attention, and the first trailer features a JonBenét lookalike who asks the camera, "Do you know who killed JonBenét Ramsey?" It will leave you unsettled, to say the least. See it when it premieres on Netflix in April 2017.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Is there a website that lists Netflix programming by rating? Like if I want to see all the programming that has 4-5 stars is there a way to do that?

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

A boy gets a iPhone smashed over his head.Pieces of the iPhone get stuck in his brain which gives him super powers and he becomes iBoy :dwillhuh: :mjlol:

I gotta see this shyt

This sounds incredibly stupid
It does.....but that trailer means I'm watching it.

Watching this show called "Run" now. British series that seems pretty good so far. Looks like a loosely connected anthology series.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
80s babies yall peeped this yet?

Its pretty good :leon:
Layout_Ron_11_1000.jpg