Essential Official Netflix Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Sawyer and Rick wife on Colony.....I hate this chick. What's her name.....Lawrey?....I don't know but she not good

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I read the past 20 pages and don't even know where to start

Someone help me

Spotless
OA
Travelers

Seem to be getting the most buzz

I'm lost

:dame:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Netflix has released the first images from Mute, its upcoming sci-fi movie from Warcraft director Duncan Jones.

The movie stars Alexander Skarsgård as a mute bartender who ventures into Berlin's "seedy underbelly" to find his missing girlfriend. The cast also includes Paul Rudd (Ant-Man) and Justin Theroux (The Leftovers).

Mute-Netflix-Movie-Photos.jpg

Here's the full synopsis of Mute, courtesy of Netflix:

"Set in the near-future, Leo (Skarsgård) is a bartender living in the pulsing city of Berlin. Because of a childhood accident, Leo lost the ability to speak and the only good thing in his life is his beautiful girlfriend Naadirah (Seyneb Saleh). When she vanishes without a trace, Leo's search for her takes him deep into the city's seedy underbelly. A pair of wise-cracking American surgeons (Rudd and Theroux) are the only recurring clue and Leo is forced to take on this teeming underworld in order to find his love."

The film is co-written by Jones and Sherlock Holmes writer Michael Robert Johnson. Charles J.D. Schissel and Trevor Beattie serve as executive producers, with Stuart Fenegan on board as a producer.

Mute will be released in all of Netflix's territories in 2017.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Finished One Day at a Time last night. Solid family comedy, reminds me a bit of the ABC TGIF comedies when I was growing up.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Just finished The Crown, nice little period piece if your into History or anything like that. Costume design was on point.