Essential Official Netflix Thread

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if it's on American Netflix or it's been mentioned in this thread but watch top boy brehs.
Also team foxcatcher is decent.
But watch top boy

Daps
same, big dose of wtf

:wow:
Straight garbage truck juice. All that build up to a bullshyt ending. It reminds me of an M. Night Shamalayan flick.

Also, just watched 10 min of S2: Sense8. Way too much gay shyt like male on male orgies and too heavily promoted on the gay agenda so I had to turn it off and wash my eyelids.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Straight garbage truck juice. All that build up to a bullshyt ending. It reminds me of an M. Night Shamalayan flick.

Also, just watched 10 min of S2: Sense8. Way too much gay shyt like male on male orgies and too heavily promoted on the gay agenda so I had to turn it off and wash my eyelids.

Same reason why i couldn't get into it. Seeing a trans broad getting dikked down by his dyke gf with a strap on fukked me up. These nikkas showed the squirting too :wtf::gag::camby:

shadowking

All Star
Daps
I wouldn't call making up the story as you go along good writing breh
Cmon it's not made up like that. ..there's a definite story arc but the twists there are necessary...download the screenwriting...It's usually online on the writing forums

Daps
Cmon it's not made up like that. ..there's a definite story arc but the twists there are necessary...download the screenwriting...It's usually online on the writing forums

Turr'ble turr'ble writing. That ending was basura and random as fukk. Like they just threw some shyt together at last notice.

shadowking

All Star
Daps
Turr'ble turr'ble writing. That ending was basura and random as fukk. Like they just threw some shyt together at last notice.
I reckon in season 2....they'll be at a different site from that underground bunker.
Then those kids might learn to travel but they'll kill some off(to make the story interesting?) and then the villain would be a time lord lol.
There has to be some sort of alternative reality soon...