Essential Official Netflix Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, my potnas have been saying it was a good ass show for the longest. I watched a little this past weekend and I want to watch it from the beginning now. Damn..

It's gotta be on there sooner or later. I mean they got Sons of Anarchy and they had Terriers too. Both are FX shows and are piff.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
i watched a movie with Ray Liotta...cant think of the name....buts their is a serial killer in the movie...it was good

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Is The Shield on there for instant viewing? I would check myself but they got Netflix blocked at my job :stopitslime:

i enjoyed the SHIELD but i could never give it the respect others gave it due to the fact it felt like a mirror image to Jack Bauer's character and 24, which IMO was better and began before shield did. and all 8 seasons are on netflix. you should watch that, no manly way possible you are not entertained

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i enjoyed the SHIELD but i could never give it the respect others gave it due to the fact it felt like a mirror image to Jack Bauer's character and 24, which IMO was better and began before shield did. and all 8 seasons are on netflix. you should watch that, no manly way possible you are not entertained

:what:

How was it a "mirror image to Jack Bauer's character"?

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
:what:

How was it a "mirror image to Jack Bauer's character"?

:comeon: anti-hero cop who constantly rebukes higher authority to find his own justice, even if it means twisting his own interpretation of the law. plus their both short as fuk lol. obviously the story angles are different but when i first saw the shield, 24 immediately came to mind while i watched it. still a quality show, but depends which show you started first, your gonna have partiality towards that show. 24 came out 3 years prior, to me Jack Bauer hands down. but just a matter of opinion.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Is breaking bad any good?

tumblr_lamb1i91kL1qa9yvvo1_400.gif