Essential Official Netflix Thread

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Whats the difference between this and Whats the last thing you watched thread?

:jbhmm:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why didn't you negroes tell me they added two seasons to highway through hell

:smugfavre:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watching El Marginal? :ohhh: Netflix is even bringing us piff from all the way from Argentina.

This dude gets snatched up and sent to a hardcore prison to investigate a kidnapping.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Check out the Korean flick The Tiger.
If you enjoyed the fukkery between the bear and Dicaprio, then you gonna love what the tiger does to the japs.
I highly recommend.
Went to watch it right after your post, over half way done and I'm glad I did, movie is crack,love good Korean films

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
chewing_gum_tv_series-538468792-large.jpg

https://www.netflix.com/title/80130911

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Scripps Network Interactive, the company behind popular channels such as HGTV and Food Network, has chosen not to renew their partnership with Netflix.

This means that shows like Fixer Upper, Chopped, House Hunters, Food Network Star, Worst Cooks in America, Flip or Flop, and Property Brothers will no longer be available on the streaming service.

hgtvfoodnetwork-210002.jpg

Scripps is one of the largest producers and distributors of lifestyle programming. In addition to HGTV and the Food Network, shows from the Travel Channel, the DIY channel, and the Cooking Channel will be removed from Netflix at the end of 2016.

All these programs have been available on Netflix since October of 2014, however, there will be no new episodes added to the streaming service and all the previous ones will be removed.

On Monday, Chief Operating Officer Buton Jablin explained during an earnings conference call that the company would be parting ways with Netflix at the end of this year, according to Fox News.

"We assessed and analyzed the S-VOD [streaming video-on-demand] universe and have made the strategic decision not to extend our S-VOD agreement with Netflix past the end of this year," Jablin said. "In the end, it is really not the kind of dual revenue model that best monetizes our content over the long-term."

Ken Lowe, the Chief Operating Officer believes that Scripps Network Interactive is "big enough," and does not want to shackle itself with the obligation of a streaming partnership with Netflix.

"If you look at where the industry is going… we just see a lot of opportunities," Lowe said. "We have such compelling content for advertisers we don't want to cut ourselves off," Lowe said.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody watching El Marginal? :ohhh: Netflix is even bringing us piff from all the way from Argentina.

This dude gets snatched up and sent to a hardcore prison to investigate a kidnapping.

Why y'all always skip my suggestions? :mjcry: This show is good. A lot of wild mango moments though.