Essential Official Netflix Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know this is the "Netflix" thread but Amazon and Hulu just dropped some dope shyt on their services today. Watching matrix reloaded right now on Amazon and Hulu added both bill and ted movies

I believe there is an equivalent thread for Prime Video

Someone will surely link it
i made a thread for Amazon a while ago

Im gonna start posting trailers and new stuff dropping on it

Hopefully it'll stick this time

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/amazon-prime-video-thread.244145/

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I know this is the "Netflix" thread but Amazon and Hulu just dropped some dope shyt on their services today. Watching matrix reloaded right now on Amazon and Hulu added both bill and ted movies
Watching reloaded right now, such an amazing flick. Some of the CGI is so terrible and then some of the CGI/effects are really well done. It reminds me of their newest flick Jupiter ascending which has some stunning shots and then some really terrible made for TV looking effects.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
There's a movie called "Holidays" which is like those ABCs of Death movies, but man is it a piece of shyt. don't bother watching it.
theres like 2 good stories in that shyt
what a disappointment :snoop:

anyway...
trying to watch this Last Chance U shyt but goddamn! if these aint the most countryist muthafukkas ever in the history of country muthafukkas! :deadmanny:

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
Finished last chance U off the strength of y'all. It was dope. I kinda caught myself attached/rootin for Ollie. Dude had big play ability. I didn't like J5 tho