Essential Official Netflix Thread

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have y'all checked out Chelsea's documentary?

Yeah it was alright. At first I was completely confused what it was thinking it was a tv show because of the scripted parts but it was alright. Each episode progressively gets better.

Just watched Everly. Salma Hayek's bare juicy ass :wow::wow::wow:

Them titties :wow::wow::wow:

Actually wasn't a terrible movie.

Been debating watching this because of the low star rating. I have nothing better to do so I'll give it a shot.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Great show. Enjoy. Like anything it had a few downfalls, (mainly season two because of the writers strike) but overall it was damn good. Eric fukking Taylor!

Oh and Tami, Julie and Becky > all the others.

I liked season 2 although it did end a lil abruptly. Tami is such a ride or die pawg :mjcry:

i just finished season 3. I dont want it to end so im only gonna watch one episode a day from now on.

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everly_poster.jpg

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE!!!!

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
I liked season 2 although it did end a lil abruptly. Tami is such a ride or die pawg :mjcry:

i just finished season 3. I dont want it to end so im only gonna watch one episode a day from now on.

Enjoy! It has one of the better series finales I can think of.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah it was alright. At first I was completely confused what it was thinking it was a tv show because of the scripted parts but it was alright. Each episode progressively gets better.

Been debating watching this because of the low star rating. I have nothing better to do so I'll give it a shot.

Breh, you know the low star rating is based on what they assume you'll rate it, right?

Everly_poster.jpg

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBAGE!!!!

And they were right:russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:

Thanks for letting me know.

It's one reason they have you rate stuff or ask you to rate it and rate other movies. They base the rating on your taste and the taste of cats like you. So like for me, They figured I'd like Everly, which I did. but it also assumes i won't like cradle 2 the grave, which i don't :mjlol:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shut the front door. You serious? :ohhh:

It's not like Amazon ratings?

Nope. It's built on a different algorithm based on you and people like you. I noticed it when I went to my boys house and movies on his screen had different ratings than mine even tho they were the same movie and then i did a little digging and found out what the deal was

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nope. It's built on a different algorithm based on you and people like you. I noticed it when I went to my boys house and movies on his screen had different ratings than mine even tho they were the same movie and then i did a little digging and found out what the deal was

mind-blown.jpg

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County