Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Watched Trophy Kids last night....

Damn good Documentary, about parents pushing their kids in sports.... shyt will hit home, especially if you got kids that play sports...
I was so pissed off hearing that :flabbynsick: Dad speak to Amari like that. She's immensely talented while I doubt that nikka can even hit the ball.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Two-Step

This kids grandmother passes and he finds out some guy was runnin some scheme on her for her bread

shyt was surprisingly pretty good imo

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was so pissed off hearing that :flabbynsick: Dad speak to Amari like that. She's immensely talented while I doubt that nikka can even hit the ball.

Yeah, her story and the football dad pissed me off the most. The Tennis mom wasn't even bad, she was a lil weird on the religious side though. And it's funny because the white point guard whose Dad got the coach fired has already transferred from the college he went to.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I watched The Central Park Five documentary the other day.

Damn shame what happened to those kids. SMH. At least they got their names cleared though.

as much as I want to see that I wont because I know it will piss me off

like the way one feels after watching Fruitvale Station

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Stuck in the crib this weekend cuz of the snow storm :mjcry:....I wanna binge watch something good....any suggestions? Already seen Narcos, How to make a murderer, Jessica jones, BB, SOA, peaky blinders & bloodline

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
as much as I want to see that I wont because I know it will piss me off

like the way one feels after watching Fruitvale Station
Yeah, it will make you furious. Not only at the cops, but those kids' parents too. None of them had the common sense to get a lawyer involved while they held their kids for 24 plus hours and were grilling them about a murder.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Stuck in the crib this weekend cuz of the snow storm :mjcry:....I wanna binge watch something good....any suggestions? Already seen Narcos, How to make a murderer, Jessica jones, BB, SOA, peaky blinders & bloodline

Seen Marco Polo yet?