Essential Official Netflix Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Watching this thriller called Supremacy

About this racist excon who just escaped from prison and some shyt goes down, now he's on the run and ultimately they run up in the house of some black folks and take them hostage hiding from the police.
It stars Danny Glover, TI lil bro from ATL, the baby mother of Don Cheadle from House of Lies and some other folks

Also Derek Luke and Julie Benz
Have this shyt in my queue for a min.... Never seen it

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i need a new show to watch on Netflix

i get bored really easily and usually hate most tv shows and movies I've seen

any recommendations for really good shows like Breaking Bad, 24 Lost, Walking Dead (1/4th of the eps)

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
just finished River

:mjcry:for some reason dust seems to be in my eye after watching that ending.

Netflix got themselves a great series that's probably going to fly under the radar :wow:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
wasseypur.jpg

In December, Netflix will stream a specially edited version of the Indian crime film Gangs of Wasseypur as an eight-part series across the world. This is the first such measure for an Indian film — and the announcement is timely, given the streaming company's plans to launch in India next year.

Directed by Anurag Kashyap, the film premiered in the Director's Fortnight section of the Cannes festival in 2012 to glowing reviews. Originally shot as a single film running for 319 minutes, it had to be divided into two parts before its commercial release in India. On Netflix, the series will stream with English, Spanish, French, Arabic and Chinese subtitles from the first week of December.

In an interview, Kashyap pointed out that digital distribution "can play a role in expanding a film's audience after its theatrical release." Additionally, relying on digital distribution means "we do not need to deal with obnoxious censorship and we have creative freedom."

The epic piece is a Godfather-like gangster saga that focuses on the power struggle between warring families of the coal mafia in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. Replete with folksy songs, action sequences and stellar acting, the film also features numerous cinematic tributes to Bollywood and Quentin Tarantino.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
wasseypur.jpg

In December, Netflix will stream a specially edited version of the Indian crime film Gangs of Wasseypur as an eight-part series across the world. This is the first such measure for an Indian film — and the announcement is timely, given the streaming company's plans to launch in India next year.

Directed by Anurag Kashyap, the film premiered in the Director's Fortnight section of the Cannes festival in 2012 to glowing reviews. Originally shot as a single film running for 319 minutes, it had to be divided into two parts before its commercial release in India. On Netflix, the series will stream with English, Spanish, French, Arabic and Chinese subtitles from the first week of December.

In an interview, Kashyap pointed out that digital distribution "can play a role in expanding a film's audience after its theatrical release." Additionally, relying on digital distribution means "we do not need to deal with obnoxious censorship and we have creative freedom."

The epic piece is a Godfather-like gangster saga that focuses on the power struggle between warring families of the coal mafia in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. Replete with folksy songs, action sequences and stellar acting, the film also features numerous cinematic tributes to Bollywood and Quentin Tarantino.

The movie is :ohlawd:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
you guys sure about Supremacy?

it has an incredible low rating everywhere

Naw, its pretty good...... its based off some real shyt that happened back in 95 and not the Fargo "this is a true story" bullshil. An actual real case with real people, the criminal in movie is still in jail to this day cuz of this shyt.

Check it out, shyt is tense

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I saw it months ago

thought it was weak surprised its being recommended in here

low budget and the plot got a bit silly

Plot?:what:

That shyt really happened

I'm not saying this shyt is Goodfellas (a movie so many hold as one of the goats) but its not a shytty movie it has some strong moments

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Plot?:what:

That shyt really happened

I'm not saying this shyt is Goodfellas (a movie so many hold as one of the goats) but its not a shytty movie it has some strong moments
i just felt it dragged and dont see why it is being recommended

seriously that film was barely average