Essential Official Netflix Thread

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Just watched some movie called "The Prince". :scust:
shyt was horrible. Had Bruce Willis, John Cusack, and Rain (kpop dude) in the movie. It was like Taken with no swag at all.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
just watched a korean movie called "divine move."

it's kind of like if koreans made rounders.. except instead of poker, they're playing go.. the main character is out for revenge.. and there's a bunch of people getting stabbed.

don't worry about not knowing anything about go.. it's the asian version of chess and that's about all you need to know.

pretty decent movie even though there will be multiple times where you go "why are they doing what they're doing.. couldn't they just..............."

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
tumblr_nplwsdu2kL1ql8zs6o1_540.png

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
watched 'no tears for the dead' from the guy who did 'man from nowhere'

not nearly as good.. but a decent movie nonetheless..

an assassin is sent to kill a man and accidentally kills the target's young child too. his next mission is to kill the mother. his guilt doesn't let him and now he has to protect her from the next group of hitmen sent to kill her and the rogue assassin.

they add a bit more drama and backstory than needed.. and the plot is not so strong.. the action is good and entertaining though.

it starts off good, gets into a lull.. and picks back up with maybe an hour left.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Some dope ass black films on netflix. Watching "Black Coffee" with lem from soul food & jenay from The Game

Daps
Reppin
Do Netflix be banning people for using Hola?

I don't wanna get my sisters account suspended but I wanna see what other documentaries out there :francis:

been using hola extension for a year, and i've have a US account for over 2 years, and they can see i pay using a canadian credit card...haven't been flagged yet

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
just watched "breathless".. gritty, korean independent drama about a gangster who works for a small time loan shark.. not the typical korean gangster flick. there's a few funny moments where i genuinely laughed out loud.. but this is not a feel good movie by any means.

i'm not really gonna get into the plot because it's more about the characters than anything else. but basically the main character is a fukking a$$hole who's lived a fukked up life.. one day, he meets a high school girl who's living her own fukked up life.. and they sort of become friends. no :sitdown:

i'll leave the trailer here.

i highly recommend it..

the korean word for fukk is "shibal".. just so you get an idea of just how much the main character curses when he talks :lolbron:

Last edited:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Chris_Tucker_Live_Spotlight.jpg

Actor and comedian Chris Tucker will headline his first full-length stand-up comedy special, “Chris Tucker Live,” available exclusively this summer on Netflix.

Tucker’s stand-up comedy perf will be available to stream in all territories where Netflix is available, on Friday, July 10. The special showcases Tucker’s comedic chops, as he shares experiences spanning from his childhood to big-time Hollywood. The special was filmed at the historic Fox Theatre in Tucker’s hometown of Atlanta.

“Chris Tucker is a true global movie star and a one-of-a-kind talent whose remarkable energy, delivery and original style make him one of the funniest comedians of our time,” said Ted Sarandos, Netflix chief content officer. “We cannot wait to share his distinct and hilarious voice with our members across the globe.”

Added Tucker: “I’m thrilled to be partnering with Netflix, one of the true global leaders in entertainment, on my first comedy special. Before people started seeing me in movies, I was doing stand-up. It’s always been a part of me, and now I’m excited to share it with my fans around the world.”

For Netflix, the deal adds to other stand-up comedy specials it has acquired including from Chelsea Handler, Aziz Ansari, Iliza Shlesinger, Nick Offerman, Russell Peters, Jim Jefferies, Chelsea Peretti and Bill Burr. So, you know: comedy.