Essential Official Netflix Thread

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just started watching "Black Mirror" last night....

Pretty damn good show after 2 episodes. Only problem is there are on 6 episodes total :why:

It's almost like a twilight zone for the new technology era... It's definitely worth a watch

The first episode will literally have you :pachaha:
Black Mirror is really good. For as much as episode 1 cracks you up, that second episode will have you :mjcry:
Simping kills! :damn:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just watched Dawg Fight :mjcry:

RIP Tree :mjcry:

fukked up thing is when the doc started going off i told my girl "that nikka Tree got talent,if he ever started training and taking it serious he could definitely make it just like Mike" and then seconds later i see he got killed by some pigs :snoop:

Rip Chauncey too

He really couldnt fight at all,he just had a nice chin and was fighting dudes smaller than him

Dude looked atleast 220 fighting 170lbs nikkas :mjlol:

Da Da bluffing ass is a fukking bum too :mjlol:

how was his professional fight the worst one in the whole doc?

And he was the one preaching to all of them about how you need to train and take it serious but step into the ring and look just as horrible as those backyard nikkas

Overall this was a really good doc

I also loved the commentary about each fight from the old ladies

The Chauncey stanning was kinda disgusting tho :scust:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Just watched Dawg Fight :mjcry:

RIP Tree :mjcry:

fukked up thing is when the doc started going off i told my girl "that nikka Tree got talent,if he ever started training and taking it serious he could definitely make it just like Mike" and then seconds later i see he got killed by some pigs :snoop:

Rip Chauncey too

He really couldnt fight at all,he just had a nice chin and was fighting dudes smaller than him

Dude looked atleast 220 fighting 170lbs nikkas :mjlol:

Da Da bluffing ass is a fukking bum too :mjlol:

how was his professional fight the worst one in the whole doc?

And he was the one preaching to all of them about how you need to train and take it serious but step into the ring and look just as horrible as those backyard nikkas

Overall this was a really good doc

I also loved the commentary about each fight from the old ladies

The Chauncey stanning was kinda disgusting tho :scust:
Them old ladies was on Chauncys dikk :scusthov:

My nikka Tree.....:sadbron:

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219

I was rooting for Tree big time in his fight against Chauncey because of them dikkriding ass ladies. Good Lord, were they related to him or something? Too bad for Tree having that encounter with the coppers and he couldn't get proper training like K.O. Mike because he had potential. His evade game was on point.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
is Netflix serious making this show "Between" a weekly series? :scust:

who told them this was a good idea? :mindblown:

i was about to binge the whole thing but i see its only 1 episode up and it has a "Netflix Weekly" tag on the poster :snoop:

i hope this isnt a new trend
Between episode one is on now. I guess this Netflix series is weekly?
I think this is a collab with another company/studio. If it was strictly Netflix's show the whole season would be released at once like everything else they do

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I was rooting for Tree big time in his fight against Chauncey because of them dikkriding ass ladies. Good Lord, were they related to him or something? Too bad for Tree having that encounter with the coppers and he couldn't get proper training like K.O. Mike because he had potential. His evade game was on point.
low key them old hoes wanted to give Chauncey the guts :scust:

Daps
Just watched "I saw the devil".....

Dope azz korean flick....

A secret agent has his wife killed by a serial killer.. He takes 2 weeks off work to track this killer down.. When he finds him he doesnt do what you think he would (kill him) he tortures him and releases him, and just keeps fukkin with him...

I kinda want to see this, but I'm a chicken. Is it really gory or scary? I saw Sympathy for Mr Vengeance and was fine, if that helps provide context.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I don't think it's a tv movie since it only aired on Netflix. Has this poster

220px-Parallels2015Poster.jpg
just watched this the other day. if its for a show then cool concept, but for a standalone movie its pretty shytty. great idea but trash execution. ends like a normal tv episode and arises more questisons than it answers.