Essential Official Netflix Thread

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Watch this movie...It's just as good as The Man From Nowhere http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/80039534?trkid=13462047

no-tears4.jpg

The Killer is back on as well http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70020140?trkid=13462070

The-Killer-002.jpg

Last edited:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
great special and the best female comic around by miles and miles

I watched the whole special and it was a bit awkward with it just being her family there but I still enjoyed it. She dropped a few gems here and there especially about mental health. I liked Unwanted Thoughts Syndrome a lot better though. I thought her impersonations of her parents were just dramatizations of how they sound but she nailed them spot on.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
In my opinion, no. Maybe it was too hyped up to me, but it wasn't all that. You barely saw the Babadook and... Well, you know what? Watch it fpr yourself and tell us what you think.

the idea of the babadook wasn't an actual monster at all. Your not supposed to see a literal "babadook" it's a manifestation over the mothers guilt depression and grief. And learning to cope and "live with it" such as with the ending she "Feeds her grief" and just has to live wit the fact it'll always be there. It's actually one of the more brilliant horror movies that I've personally seen. And 10x better than it follows

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
the idea of the babadook wasn't an actual monster at all. Your not supposed to see a literal "babadook" it's a manifestation over the mothers guilt depression and grief. And learning to cope and "live with it" such as with the ending she "Feeds her grief" and just has to live wit the fact it'll always be there. It's actually one of the more brilliant horror movies that I've personally seen. And 10x better than it follows
I got some of that, I truly do, but still. Idk, didn't work for me. I really enjoyed "As Above, So Below," and it was similar style.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

:ohhh: