Essential Official Netflix Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
@TheStoicGhost He was taking crazy Ls :mjlol:

When he saw the phone by the bed :mjcry:

crazy that he continued his life afterwards. I was thinking no way he can survive

RIP Ove got blamed for everything

They never really explained that the guy was trying to kill him because he wouldn't give him the job after finding out he fukked his wife

Exactly breh at your spoiler. I watched this movie twice and still don't understand. First time, I watched it, I quickly forgot the plot, and the second time I am like :dahell:

Main breh was talking Ls after Ls.:mjcry:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@TheStoicGhost He was taking crazy Ls :mjlol:

When he saw the phone by the bed :mjcry:

crazy that he continued his life afterwards. I was thinking no way he can survive

RIP Ove got blamed for everything

They never really explained that the guy was trying to kill him because he wouldn't give him the job after finding out he fukked his wife

Exactly breh at your spoiler. I watched this movie twice and still don't understand. First time, I watched it, I quickly forgot the plot, and the second time I am like :dahell:

Main breh was talking Ls after Ls.:mjcry:

They did explain why Clas (Jaime Lannister) wanted to kill Roger. Pathfinder executives were waiting for Roger's recommendation before hiring Clas. If I remember correctly Roger was jealous of Clas and out of spite Roger refuses to recommend him for hire. Clas then decides to kill Roger because if Rodger died he wouldn't be able to tell Pathfinder not to hire him. Clas' mission was corporate espionage, he was trying to steal tech from the company and his way to accomplish that was through Roger. Also, you could tell that Clas didn't like that midget from the jump :russ:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just saw French Connnection. It was ok at first. But these niguhs was such bad cops. It started to get funny. Some of the action, shootings was hillarious. Is French Connection 2 worth watching?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched 7 episodes of Inbetweeners the other night bc i couldn't sleep. one of the most rapid fire funny shows in the history of television. ive watched it through 3 times now, ridiculous.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched Chef. It was :manny:. Fatherless brehs would probably appreciate it though.:sas2:

Twitter was basically a costar in this god damn movie. Jon Favreau must have gotten some serious cash to promote it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen all of those with exception to the vengeance series.
Edit, will check out drug war.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Watched Leaving Las Vegas. Powerful film. Nicholas Cage really knocked his role out of the park. And damn....Elizabeth Shue was so damn fine in this movie!:wow: One scene that stuck out to me was in the beginning of the movie when he was drinking a bottle of vodka while driving and there was police guy riding on his motorcycle next to him. I mean, no fcuks given.:wow: Definitely a classic movie.