Essential Official Netflix Thread

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wanted to give this show a bit more buzz. Pretty dope series. Netflix is about to take this show off from streaming on Sept 17th. Anyone looking for something to binge watch over the next few days I would highly recommend it.

Props on the recommendation.

Nidge is that dude:mjlol:

G-Zus

bubrub
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I highly recommend "Reggie Watts: Why $#!+ So Crazy?!" I just watched it today on Netflix. He is a beatboxing, freestyling musical comedian with a tendency toward the absurd. Pretty great to listen to while doing chores, although if you sit down and watch it you get a second level of silliness and entertainment.

...Actually, speaking of Reggie Watts, I also recommend Comedy Bang! Bang! Its a cool/weird IFC talk show. I don't get cable or sattelite, but I can watch every episode on Netflix. Boom.

Let me know if there are any other fans of Reggie Watts out there!

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I highly recommend "Reggie Watts: Why $#!+ So Crazy?!" I just watched it today on Netflix. He is a beatboxing, freestyling musical comedian with a tendency toward the absurd. Pretty great to listen to while doing chores, although if you sit down and watch it you get a second level of silliness and entertainment.

...Actually, speaking of Reggie Watts, I also recommend Comedy Bang! Bang! Its a cool/weird IFC talk show. I don't get cable or sattelite, but I can watch every episode on Netflix. Boom.

Let me know if there are any other fans of Reggie Watts out there!

Comedy bang bang takes it to another level breh. The guests in character be killing me:lolbron:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Great movie... http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/70275748?sod=search-autocomplete

AToS.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
"I know that voice" is a dope doc about the voice acting industry and it features almost every famous voice actor

AJW

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Berkshire, England
Damn how have I only just started watching Trailor Park Boys?!!! Binged all weekend and got up to half way through season 3. This is so my sorta comedy and it has a Waynes World/Reno 911 feel to it. Anyone else a fan?

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Binge-watched Rectify season 1 yesterday :wow:I never even heard of the show beforehand, and only watched it on a whim, but it's quality and has potential. It's a little slow in parts but definitely worth the watch. Brehs are sleeping on this.