Essential Official Netflix Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
watched a few documentaries recently..

blackfish was ok. story about them killer whales at seaworld.. the videos of the trainers getting attacked were :whew: there was one interview with 2 sisters talking about watching one of the trainers die.. and 1 of them couldn't stop smiling while telling the story. shyt was weird :wtf:

indie game was meh. i was expecting a bit more insight into what goes into making games and stuff.. showing the process from beginning to end. but it was much more focused on the developers' personal lives. and since they're all broke, stressed out and miserable, it's hard to find them too interesting.

linsanity.. :yeshrug: it's pretty much exactly what i expected it to be. if you're a fan, you'll like it. if you're not, it's not something that's going to make you a fan.

has anyone checked out that french series "the returned" (les revenants)?

the reviews make it sound pretty good. thinking about trying it out..

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Capote. Man, oh, man. Watching this now and bored to death. This is like watching "Mad Men" (not a fan of the show)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
watched a few documentaries recently..

blackfish was ok. story about them killer whales at seaworld.. the videos of the trainers getting attacked were :whew: there was one interview with 2 sisters talking about watching one of the trainers die.. and 1 of them couldn't stop smiling while telling the story. shyt was weird :wtf:

indie game was meh. i was expecting a bit more insight into what goes into making games and stuff.. showing the process from beginning to end. but it was much more focused on the developers' personal lives. and since they're all broke, stressed out and miserable, it's hard to find them too interesting.

linsanity.. :yeshrug: it's pretty much exactly what i expected it to be. if you're a fan, you'll like it. if you're not, it's not something that's going to make you a fan.

has anyone checked out that french series "the returned" (les revenants)?

the reviews make it sound pretty good. thinking about trying it out..
Yea The Returned is piff and I'm usually not into shyt with subtitles

I would definitely recommend watching it

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
central_park_five.jpg

Life truly isn't fair...justice system is some bullshyt.