Essential Official Netflix Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just came in to mention this one too.

Deserves it's spot on IMDB's Top 50 list. So glad it's streaming. Billy Wilder the gawd.
Wilder is disgustingly onderrated. I've watched all his movies(well the 6 or 7 heralded ones) in the past 2 months and theyre all great. And his movies have probably the most replay value out of any director i've seen. I love hitchcock but i never really wanna re-watch many of them.

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Wilder is disgustingly onderrated. I've watched all his movies(well the 6 or 7 heralded ones) in the past 2 months and theyre all great. And his movies have probably the most replay value out of any director i've seen. I love hitchcock but i never really wanna re-watch many of them.

Have you ever caught Ace In The Hole?

It might my favorite of his. It needs a blu-ray release like now.

Double Indemnity comes to blu-ray in April :wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Have you ever caught Ace In The Hole?

It might my favorite of his. It needs a blu-ray release like now.

Double Indemnity comes to blu-ray in April :wow:
havent seen ace in the hole but i have it on deck now along with The Lost Weekend and Stalag 17.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The Triple H documentary and The History Of The WWE is now streaming for my TSC nikkas..

Y'all should also watch this documentary called Schooled where it talks about the fukkery of the NCAA NOT paying their "Student Athletes". shyt left me like :damn:

Also watched this movie called 96 Minutes, it came out in 2011 and it features Brittney Snow and that lightskinned duded from ATL. The movie is a trip and left me like :wow: and :to: by the end.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
havent seen ace in the hole but i have it on deck now along with The Lost Weekend and Stalag 17.

This is next on my Wilder list. Probably going to blind-buy the blu ray at some point

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Watched Haywire last night shyt was trash

Gina looked good tho only reason why I kept watching

Breh, that movie was fukken terrible, and it had some major players in it too. What the was Fassbender doing in this garbage?:dahell:

I don't know how to do spoiler tags

so SPOILER ALERT

The part where she gets ready to kick those nikkas ass, and she comes out with her hair all braided up. I was bytch, which black woman you have hiding in your bathroom, cause you sure didn't do that yourself. :aicmon: