Essential Official Netflix Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
out of these movies....End of Watch, The Iceman, Only God Forgives, Captain America, Abduction, Skyfall, Super 8

which movies are recommended? which are good? which suck?

Skyfall is pretty good :yeshrug:

Alright this some movies available on Netflix UK, not sure if available on Netflix USA, check the trick to getting UK netflix in this thread

Anyway, saw this movie called Transsiberian with woody harrelson, pretty good, drama/thriller type
The lookout with Joseph gordon-levitt, it was not bad,reminded me of Fargo, but not as good

Saw this swedish movie called False trail, it was alright, but it was long as fukk though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Skyfall is pretty good :yeshrug:

Alright this some movies available on Netflix UK, not sure if available on Netflix USA, check the trick to getting UK netflix in this thread

Anyway, saw this movie called Transsiberian with woody harrelson, pretty good, drama/thriller type
The lookout with Joseph gordon-levitt, it was not bad,reminded me of Fargo, but not as good

Saw this swedish movie called False trail, it was alright, but it was long as fukk though.
Netflix tells me my account can only stream in the US when i use that method.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Netflix tells me my account can only stream in the US when i use that method.

From @Ultimate Warrior instructions

I found a way to circumvent the u.s. system and get all the piff our european brethren have been enjoying.

If you have google chrome, google hola unblocker. Takes about a minute to download. Click on a the flame at the top of your brower. Change the map that appears to the u.k. flag. Go to netflix and now you have all the u.k. movies and shows. If you want the u.s. movies, just change the flag to the stars and stripes.
Here's a partial list of some movies. Some are available in both the UK and Canada

Is that what you did? It worked for me.:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
out of these movies....End of Watch, The Iceman, Only God Forgives, Captain America, Abduction, Skyfall, Super 8

which movies are recommended? which are good? which suck?

I haven't seen Abduction, but I like all of the others.

Only God Forgives is weird as fukk though...is a tough watch. But it's GORGEOUS.

End Of Watch or Super 8 are the best of the bunch.

Super 8 especially if you're a fan of Spielberg. It's JJ Abrams doing a Spielberg/Amblin-style adventure movie with child actors (who are all excellent fwiw).

Hammer

Banned
Daps
I haven't seen Abduction, but I like all of the others.

Only God Forgives is weird as fukk though...is a tough watch. But it's GORGEOUS.

End Of Watch or Super 8 are the best of the bunch.

Super 8 especially if you're a fan of Spielberg. It's JJ Abrams doing a Spielberg/Amblin-style adventure movie with child actors (who are all excellent fwiw).
thanks for the input breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
did you google search netflix uk? Don't go to the american site, go to netflix uk.
yall must have different accounts than i do. i created my account in the US so it knows i'm only supposed to access US content at the account level. when i log into my netflix account and go to the foreign site it thinks i'm using a US account on a UK netflix page and doesn't grant access.

basically its telling me my account doesn't match the current country i'm in with that uk flag.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
yall must have different accounts than i do. i created my account in the US so it knows i'm only supposed to access US content at the account level. when i log into my netflix account and go to the foreign site it thinks i'm using a US account on a UK netflix page and doesn't grant access.

basically its telling me my account doesn't match the current country i'm in with that uk flag.

Ok maybe try this clear your chrome history (I only use chrome btw, not firefox to go to netflix uk) and chrome cache and then log in at netflix uk, not netflix us site.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok maybe try this clear your chrome history (I only use chrome btw, not firefox to go to netflix uk) and chrome cache and then log in at netflix uk, not netflix us site.
what's the url to the netflix uk site?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To those of you who like documentaries, particularly those "injustice" ones, check out "Mario's Story"

You won't regret it

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nevermind I figured it out. Its doing that because I have the DVD side of Netflix in addition to the streaming. Basically I'd have to drop that to use the exploit.