Essential Official Netflix Thread

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I'm probably late but I just got Netflix last Friday and have been OD'ing ever since. Snow on tha Bluff! Watched this shyt last night and I was too captivated to pay attention to Duke-Kansas. Was this shyt real?? The people in it were definitely not actors but were the situations staged? 1 bloody on camera beatdown woulda convinced me, but there wasnt one. Thoughts? Background??

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I know I'm probably late but I just got Netflix last Friday and have been OD'ing ever since. Snow on tha Bluff! Watched this shyt last night and I was too captivated to pay attention to Duke-Kansas. Was this shyt real?? The people in it were definitely not actors but were the situations staged? 1 bloody on camera beatdown woulda convinced me, but there wasnt one. Thoughts? Background??

:myman:

There's a huge thread on it months ago when it first dropped. I think its in The Locker Room. Anyway its half real and half fake. You figure out which is which. Now go watch "I saw the devil" since you're part of the Netflix family

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
convulsion with heather graham and carrie anne moss

movie itself is meh, but heather grahams titties were the star of this motherfukker fa sho, she even got some ass too

watch this movie just for them titties alone,oh yeah johnny drama is in it too

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

There's a huge thread on it months ago when it first dropped. I think its in The Locker Room. Anyway its half real and half fake. You figure out which is which. Now go watch "I saw the devil" since you're part of the Netflix family

Good looking out. I'm about to find and probably up that thread lol.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Watched "grabbers" earlier, it was in the same vein as critters and slither-decent cheesy Horror/Comedy...those Irish accents though:huhldup:. :deadmanny: @ alcohol/drunkenness being the only defense against the creatures.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Only God Forgives with Ryan Gosling was added. Was that ...

Its a weird ass movie :patrice:

You'll either love it or hate it
What he said.
I had high hopes for it since I liked Drive and Winding-Refn directed that. Wasn't too big a fan of God forgives though. Too abstract and artsy in my opinion. Violence and gore is on point though. That Thai police chief was a boss.