Essential Official Netflix Thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I just watched The Possession a horror flick it was pretty good. I feel like Horror is one section that Netflix severely lacks in but this movie was pretty well done.
I thought of it as an alternative history for John Winchester (from Supernatural) the basic story is that a recent divorcee daughter starts acting weird after she comes in contact with a strange object. Some tense moments and a few legit gross out/frights.
Easy recommendation to horror fans

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I recommend...

Sleepless Night
The Intouchables
The Man from Nowhere
Arbitrage
The Big Picture
Point Blank
Last Night

Thanks breh, Arbitrage was solid.

Someone here mentioned Room 237, I am not watching it because the reviews are horrible, but it was a movie I was interested in. Netflix sucks in showing recent releases. Their search function is straight retarded.

I suggest watching "The Fall" it is british, but has the red head from the X-files on it.

Fukk there is nothing to watch!!

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
VHS - A movie shot with VHS camera (dont look like booty tho lol) of petty criminals/theifs who break into a home at night and discover a room filled with tapes, they watch 'em and shyt is cray. If you love horror, gore and demonic possession movies...Brehs eitherway you'll be :eat::myman:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
VHS - A movie shot with VHS camera (dont look like booty tho lol) of petty criminals/theifs who break into a home at night and discover a room filled with tapes, they watch 'em and shyt is cray. If you love horror, gore and demonic possession movies...Brehs eitherway you'll be :eat::myman:
that chit was amazing

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

funny how this is the first thing i see in here when it's been on my mind for a while now...def gotta watch this with shorty soon...

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
that chit was amazing
:salute: it was well done for what it is, u have any suggestions?
List Of Latest shyt I've Been Watching: Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, Orange Is The New Black, All Things Fall Apart, Paid In Full, Dictator, Lost, Heros, Snow In Tha Bluff :whew:
fukkin bullshyt that The Wire isnt avaible for stream :beli:
funny how this is the first thing i see in here when it's been on my mind for a while now...def gotta watch this with shorty soon...
It's great fam, shorty will be clutchin u and shyt :jawalrus: