Essential Official Netflix Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Finished that shyt just a minute ago. :lupe:

The ending though... :dwillhuh: Some real pessimistic shyt, yo. I feel like it could have been a whole lot better but if it took the route I'm thinking about it probably would have been too predictable

Like when the protagonist finally finds his balls, I thought he was setting things up so he gets away with it. But nah, he KOs his daughter twice, rapes his wife, gets into a bloody battle with that psycho bytch, waits for popo, then kills his wife, gives his daughter a fukk ass speech and commits that.

:mindblown:

8/10 for entertainment though.

I was watching that shyt like :merchant:, but started cracking up when dude jabbed his daughter while raping his wife :heh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Watched Kidulthood for the first time. Loved that shyt.

:sad: @ at ending with homie getting Mark McGwired in the guts... Reminds me of the Korean flick Breathless. A rage filled homie decides he ain't about dat life anymore and learns a life lesson only to get murked in the end. :to:

Downloaded AdULTHOOD right away.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The have 4400 streaming now. :ohhh:

thought about watching this :ehh:

I watched it like 2 years ago before they took it off the first time and its piff

shyt wouldve been a hit if it came on another channel

It didnt get a proper ending tho so youre gonna be pissed once you get to the last episodes but its definitely worth watching

One of the most underrated shows of all time IMO

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watched Dog Pound last night. Bout some kids in juvie. Decent flick

i had that same reaction when Juno got bodied
Caught it on cable sometime last year and was pleasantly surprised at how violent that shyt was
dont white boys get raped in that movie?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Watched Kidulthood for the first time. Loved that shyt.

:sad: @ at ending with homie getting Mark McGwired in the guts... Reminds me of the Korean flick Breathless. A rage filled homie decides he ain't about dat life anymore and learns a life lesson only to get murked in the end. :to:

Downloaded AdULTHOOD right away.

I'm like 30 mins into kidulthood and shyt has me rolling, i seen sam i think his name is in another movie about some chicks and shyt on netflix that had a random ass kevin smith cameo

im at the part where they go to son crib and bust son in his head with a keyboard and stomp him out over a damn game boy advance and then take his white girl

:russ::russ:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm like 30 mins into kidulthood and shyt has me rolling, i seen sam i think his name is in another movie about some chicks and shyt on netflix that had a random ass kevin smith cameo

im at the part where they go to son crib and bust son in his head with a keyboard and stomp him out over a damn game boy advance and then take his white girl

:russ::russ:

Yeah I had to pause the scene for a bit. shyt had me :dead: