Essential Official Netflix Thread

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
about 20 minutes into Everyman's War. WW2 flick, very meh so far.

edit: finished it, has some positives but ultimately a lackluster movie. I think Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brothers spoiled me on WW2 movies.

Also finally got a round to watching Megan is Missing....:rudy:

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
about 20 minutes into Everyman's War. WW2 flick, very meh so far.

edit: finished it, has some positives but ultimately a lackluster movie. I think Saving Private Ryan & Band of Brothers spoiled me on WW2 movies.

Also finally got a round to watching Megan is Missing....:rudy:
Demonic movie. Had me like :to: at the end.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have some mindfukk films? I've seen lots of them so throw out a good few names.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone have some mindfukk films? I've seen lots of them so throw out a good few names.
Dont know if its on netflix but look for a movie named TimeCrimes...I was high as fukk the first time I saw it and tgat shyt blew my mind

Check this thread for more suggestions

Edit: I dont know why its not letting me post the link so im just gonna up the thread for you...its called "good mindfukk movies"

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Just watched The Objective. A bit of mind-fukk. Basically about a CIA Agent and a Specs Ops team in Afghanistan right after 9/11. They go in search of, and find some supernatural shyt. Not bad for a random Netflix movie.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
his acting is ok for me but for sum reason when he gets serious he sound just like aries spears impersonating denzel washington :heh:.....im on season 2 now and that 1st ep was on damn point, had me with the :ohhh: face
just saw it breh :whew:

you coulda warned a nikka tho :to: and i was hating on the nikka Laz at first but he grew on me as the season went on :to: