Essential Official Netflix Thread

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
Anybody see Ronin? Or have any thoughts on it?

I keep seeing it in the suggestions and always wanna get around to it but just havent yet.

recommended watch.

i watched it a while back so i don't remember much of it.. but i know it was a good movie.

deniro and jean reno :lawd:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
For the brehs looking out for Korean piff. I recommend:

Bedevilled
bedevilled-p2-600.jpg

4/5

:huhldup: :damn: :to:

I almost gave up on the movie in the first 15 minutes but then it gets interesting and then it turns out to be a fantastic build up to some fukked up shyt. This village girl gets treated like crap by everybody in her village, some tragic shyt goes down and then she decides to go HAM. Way more complex then it sounds though.

This shyt right here will have you evaluating your friendships and have you speculating on what you'd do if you see someone getting victimized.

:myman: props for this. The first Korean film i've ever watched and I wasn't disappointed. Those Koreans are creative :whew:. I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing yet but i was sitting there at the end like:dwillhuh:. Any more you recommend, preferably scary korean ish?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word? I've had it in the queue for a while but just haven't made time to watch it. Probably give it a shot this week :obama:

I thought it was gonna be some run-of-the-mill independent Romantic Comedy which is why I held off from watching it for so long.

RashadYW

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dropped Netflix and got blockbuster (please don't judge, lol) and saw Arbitrage w/Richard Gere....what a damn good movie!

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
been watching a bunch of top gear.

these guys got the best jobs in the world..

making millions driving supercars and travelling the world. :win:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
:myman: props for this. The first Korean film i've ever watched and I wasn't disappointed. Those Koreans are creative :whew:. I don't know how to do the spoiler tag thing yet but i was sitting there at the end like:dwillhuh:. Any more you recommend, preferably scary korean ish?

man from nowhere is a good watch. it's not scary though. it's like the korean version of taken. but like bedevilled, it gives you an idea of what korean movies do best, revenge.

there's the vengeance trilogy: oldboy, sympathy for mr. vengeance and lady vengeance.

if you want to try korean horror, try a tale of two sisters and epitaph.

epitaph is kinda all over the place since it's 3 stories linked together.. but there were a couple of :whew: scenes.

korean horror is pretty slow though..

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Any more you recommend, preferably scary korean ish?

I don't really watch horror, much less Korean horror but I did watch Hansel & Gretel a while back. It wasn't scary and I didn't like how the story unfolded but I give the movie points for how the kids were creepy as fukk. Felt like a 6/10 flick.

Thirst is a vampire horror, it's a fantastic film with a unique take on vampires but I didn't get scared, it has no jump scares or feeling of dread but there's a lot of nasty/queasy shyt that happens to make you feel uncomfortable lol. LOTS of blood :scusthov:

Another movie to look out for if it ever hits netflix is a historical film Masquerade, Lee Byung-Hun stars in it (main lead from A Bittersweet Life, I Saw The Devil).

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
I don't really watch horror, much less Korean horror but I did watch Hansel & Gretel a while back. It wasn't scary and I didn't like how the story unfolded but I give the movie points for how the kids were creepy as fukk. Felt like a 6/10 flick.

Thirst is a vampire horror, it's a fantastic film with a unique take on vampires but I didn't get scared, it has no jump scares or feeling of dread but there's a lot of nasty/queasy shyt that happens to make you feel uncomfortable lol. LOTS of blood :scusthov:

Another movie to look out for if it ever hits netflix is a historical film Masquerade, Lee Byung-Hun stars in it (main lead from A Bittersweet Life, I Saw The Devil).

thirst is so dope