Essential Official Netflix Thread

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Any good movies to watch with the Wifey for Valentines day?

Thinking about watching Blue Valentine but heard that jawn is a downer.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
The writing is good so far.. But Kevin Spacey's accent on House of Cards bothers me..As someone from the South I hate when actors use that pre-Civil War Southern accent.. Southern cacs don't even sound like that...

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched the whole 1st 3 seasons of Breaking Bad...I slept pretty hard...

The show slows down after they really work with Gus, but, it was great to see how they got to now.

I might watch Season 4, but, I need to get into Luther.

Luther is great, but you need to watch that season 4 of BB. It's the best season to date imo and most others. And the shyt with Gus is the is the storyline on the show.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The writing is good so far.. But Kevin Spacey's accent on House of Cards bothers me..As someone from the South I hate when actors use that pre-Civil War Southern accent.. Southern cacs don't even sound like that...

Yeah, he got that Gone with the Wind "Fiddle di di" shyt going pretty hard. I'm 4 eps in and thats my only real complaint so far. I really like his wifes character for some reason too. Accent aside their a great tandem of characters. I love well acted drama's with great dialogue. Frederic be dropping some lines.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Luther is great, but you need to watch that season 4 of BB. It's the best season to date imo and most others. And the shyt with Gus is the is the storyline on the show.

Well, I meant; watch it again

The first episode I saw was Box Cutter, then I started following the show weekly, 'til the latest mid season break.

I had never seen the previous seasons 'til recently.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
um1lw.png

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
That bytch from mainland :wtb:
Slept thru everything lol
Horrible friend should have saved that bytch n her daughter
That old man chillin the whole movie :laugh:
And how the fukk that crazy lady have a Louie bag at the end lol

Watched this last night on the strength of these post.

The husband was an animal indeed! Plus, the worse of all was the old lady "Aunty"...she was actually the ring leader and had more power than anyone on the island....that conniving bytch!

But the film was indeed :ahh:

:salute: