Essential Official Netflix Thread

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Tell Them You Love Me was some crazy shyt

White women are some sick fukks man.

It was a good watch though.
this shyt is INSANE. Not only what she did but when you think about the fact that she was literally just having conversations with herself and using his body as a surrogate man. fukking disgusting and is a good example of someone who is 'intelligent' but also a sociopath; plus sociopathy expresses itself in women in weird ways like this. I also think there was some strange fetishization of him being black; it was a little hard to tell but it looked like her husband was black himself?

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Godzilla minus one is good stuff. the kamikaze angle was pretty obvious but everything was dope. hopefully there's a sequel to this.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is INSANE. Not only what she did but when you think about the fact that she was literally just having conversations with herself and using his body as a surrogate man. fukking disgusting and is a good example of someone who is 'intelligent' but also a sociopath; plus sociopathy expresses itself in women in weird ways like this. I also think there was some strange fetishization of him being black; it was a little hard to tell but it looked like her husband was black himself?

Yea her husband was a black dude. Buddy looked black.
That was some sick shyt breh

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
p27284184_b_v8_aa.jpg

20% MGMT fee
10% to the church
10% for tithe
Then another 10% for some more bs fees

Niccas talkin' half your earnings and shyt

& U niccas (& I mean especially my NICCAS) is going for this?? Come on mayne smh

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Watching now. This a new level of sick. Did not expect this.

"He seduced me & they're not giving him credit for that"

The level of delusion is this cac bytch :gucci:

Shout out to momma for not just up & beating this heaux ass & playin' the long game somewhat recording that phone call etc