Essential Official Netflix Thread

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
The Puppet Master... Wow these people are gullible and dumb af. shyts unreal..

Bad Vegan.. again, what a dumb bytch. Let some fat slobby bum scam you outta millions :dead:

Tinder Swindler... This guy!!! Wow again, these bytches might be the worst. Gullible, materialistic women lmaoo didn't really feel bad for any of the girls

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If y’all haven’t peeped out that Earthquake special, highly suggest y’all do. Easily the funniest stand up I’ve seen in years

breh! dude had me straight up crying from laughter. from the jump he was on fire with jokes. without a doubt the funniest stand up i seen in recent memory. anyone who hasn't seen this yet will not be disappointed.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Yooooo
I wonder what order you have to watch narcos and Narcos Mexico to have the closest sequential timeline:ohhh:

Like after watching s 2 ep 3 of narcos I should watch s1 ep 2 of Mexico. :ohhh:

I bet some loser on the internet has already done this let me go Google
It's probably gonna be a lot of mixing and matching :huhldup:. I'm sure much of it runs concurrently, mostly b/c of Narcos Mexico you see Miguel visiting Pablo and Pacho being in a handful of Mexico episodes every season. It'd be dope to find out though.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally finished Arcane last night.

While it was very good and I liked it, I didn't love it as much as I was expecting to given all the hype. Outside of a few :ohhh: moments, mostly in episodes three, six and nine, I thought it was solid, but nothing that blew me away. It was probably for the better I waited few months and let the hype cool off a bit.

Will definitely check for season two tho.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
It's probably gonna be a lot of mixing and matching :huhldup:. I'm sure much of it runs concurrently, mostly b/c of Narcos Mexico you see Miguel visiting Pablo and Pacho being in a handful of Mexico episodes every season. It'd be dope to find out though.

Yeah some losers on reddit kinda did the work

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
This movie The Bubble is trash.
Idk if its sposed to be a comedy but this aint got a lick of humor in it.

Edit: ok dude poppin acid and having sex with the Peleton mirror instructor got a chuckle :ld:

Final thoughts: picked up a tad bit humor wise towards the end. But still not very funny for comedy.
Was way too long. It would have been better as a limited series like 6 eps and they coulda expanded some story and add some detail to make it more interesting. Or cut out 45 mins.

Last edited: