Essential Official Netflix Thread

Daps
Anyone going to watch "The Lost Daughter?"

Considering giving it a spin tonight

im planning on watching it one of these days, seems to have good reviews :manny:

43 mins in

Starts slow, but kept my attention, now I’m very interested in seeing where this is going

:jbhmm:
Edit: Okay I’m back. I recommend.

:ehh:

I was expecting something more sinister. They really set it up that way with Nina’s husband. It looks like he’s going to hurt someone, and has that vibe. But the film is a deep look at women who get married young, have kids, then feel they are missing something. That’s my nice way of saying both of them were selfish bytches who cheated on their husbands.

Leda had a decent amount of self awareness about her selfishness. Young Leda and Nina were the perfect example of GMB. And Leda kept it real about it not getting better. I think Olivia and Dakota could be up for all the awards next season.

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
43 mins in

Starts slow, but kept my attention, now I’m very interested in seeing where this is going

:jbhmm:
Edit: Okay I’m back. I recommend.

:ehh:

I was expecting something more sinister. They really set it up that way with Nina’s husband. It looks like he’s going to hurt someone, and has that vibe. But the film is a deep look at women who get married young, have kids, then feel they are missing something. That’s my nice way of saying both of them were selfish bytches who cheated on their husbands.

Leda had a decent amount of self awareness about her selfishness. Young Leda and Nina were the perfect example of GMB. And Leda kept it real about it not getting better. I think Olivia and Dakota could be up for all the awards next season.

:ehh: Gonna try and watch it tonight after your recommendation :salute:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watching Unforgivable, it's always weird seeing Vincent d onofrio with hair lol ha

This movie made no sense

the police wouldn’t have thrown a 5 year old in prison for 20 years. They would have charged the sister with some form of negligence and put the kid in a foster home. There was no reason for her to do that bid and live the rest of her life as a murderer.
It would be different if her sister was like 12 or 13

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
About to watch this 'Zone 414' to see if its any good

cut that shyt off after 30 minutes.. dudes make up was terrible, and everyone xcept momento dudes acting was ass. at least i saw some bewbs before i turned that shyt off.
Stay Close. I mean i watched it all but that shyt was convoluted and stupid as fukk :dead:

Yeah.. people lying and doin dumb shyt for shyt reasons. had potential