Official NBA Summer League Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's not a positive... there's a difference between not forcing the issue and being passive.

Bronny is passive because he knows he's not good enough.

I can already tell 90% of people in here have never seen him play. He's always going to look "ok" out there because he's never going to try and impact the game, he just sorta exists out there and flashes some athleticism once in awhile. Easy to play within yourself when you never try to make a play :laff:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I aint worried about Dalton. D'moi's shot was off in his first game last year too. And he ended up being one of our best players. Sometimes it takes a game or 2 for players to settle in.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can already tell 90% of people in here have never seen him play. He's always going to look "ok" out there because he's never going to try and impact the game, he just sorta exists out there and flashes some athleticism once in awhile. Easy to play within yourself when you never try to make a play :laff:

He plays like me when I play with better players. I'm just trying my best to not fukk up. I can recognize (no) game when I see it.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I can already tell 90% of people in here have never seen him play. He's always going to look "ok" out there because he's never going to try and impact the game, he just sorta exists out there and flashes some athleticism once in awhile
LeBron did this whole thing so Bronny can get a steal in garbage time and ally oop him a dunk.

:mjlol: