Official NBA Summer League Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he got a jumper. It's his elite skill (the skill nobody can understand why it wasn't there against Oakland).

Whether he can run point is gonna be the test with him but the jumper will translate.

My new team looking special :blessed:

I might go back to my ex when that franchise destroyer leaves my team

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
sarr.... :francis:
he got a jumper. It's his elite skill (the skill nobody can understand why it wasn't there against Oakland).

Whether he can run point is gonna be the test with him but the jumper will translate.
guys like dinwiddie and dlo been getting away with the point guard pantomime for years. he's likely fine

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yea Reed is just one of those guys where the game just comes easy to him.

Him working out with Chris Paul has helped his handle. That was my only concern.

Even with that he looks like one of those Celtics guards where he doesn't have to be a traditional PG and still be a problem.

I do remember scouts questioning if the jumper was that pure. Only because it was good in HS, but never what it was at UK and now summer League.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Whitmore has THREE assists. That's it. You've done your job.

GrotesqueComplexAffenpinscher.gif

Who did Magic shutdown lmaoo

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Rob fukked up not taking Whitmore.

I also really thought AJ Griffin was gonna be really good. I give too much credit to HS rankings at times tho smh