Official NBA Summer League Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Its 2 & a half years guaranteed.

The 2 to play with Bron and then he's got half a year for the Lakers to decide what to do with him.

Cash advance of 500K though. 71K a point in Summer League so far.

knect only has the 1st years guaranteed, which is still :mindblown: in theory.

pVl8IEr.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
That's how first round contracts work. Nobody talks about it though because teams pick up the options 99% of the time.

obivously they will pick up his 3rd and 4th year. even if he's :trash: esp since the salary is so miniscule in NBA terms.

but technically bronny has more guaranteed years tho.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
obivously they will pick up his 3rd and 4th year. even if he's :trash: esp since the salary is so miniscule in NBA terms.

but technically bronny has more guaranteed years tho.
Bronny has more guaranteed years than the #1 overall pick.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
People acting like he's supposed to flip a switch and become good. Just get aggressive and it'll work out. He's not aggressive because he knows he's not an NBA talent and didn't earn his spot.
And guys usually just don't suddenly become aggressive after mostly playing unaggressive. Not saying it's totally out of the realm of possibility for him, but I mean look at a guy like Wiggins - no. 1 overall pick who mainly lacked the drive and aggression that a number 1 pick would usually have until the Warriors won in 2022 and it seems he's reverted back to his usual self. In basketball usually you're either aggressive and want the ball or you don't and that determines who you are as a player for the most part. He'll just have to find ways to bring value to a team otherwise, but guys like that are usually good shooters and good defenders at minimum.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
People acting like he's supposed to flip a switch and become good. Just get aggressive and it'll work out. He's not aggressive because he knows he's not an NBA talent and didn't earn his spot.
It’s not even that. He was the same way in HS & College.

Honestly think he’d probably rather be somewhere streaming or something.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not even that. He was the same way in HS & College.

Honestly think he’d probably rather be somewhere streaming or something.

He's just going along for the ride which is why it's hilarious that people are so invested in his development. He's not here because of his game.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's just going along for the ride which is why it's hilarious that people are so invested in his development. He's not here because of his game.
I don’t think people neccessarily interested in seeing him develop :pachaha:

Shid if Bron/Klutch really cared about his development his ass would still be in college.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ya know...
I can see why people were saying Da Silva would have been an ideal fit next to Bron & AD.

Knecht has more scoring upside though.