Official NBA Summer League Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I know that.

However, if its about development than this is the time to work on it. There's no hiding from it in the summer league or G league, etc. He's too short to not work on it. They already invested the money. Might as well well fail hard with the chance of improving than hiding from it all. :manny:

It's not about that.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol it’s been like 4 min of the Summer Classic.. calm down, don’t start adding him to the rotation just yet

the only way this team will ever have a chance of doing anything, the very slim chance... is if guys take a leap. you might as well take that chance. nothing to lose. I'll take Max Lewis mins over Christian bum ass Wood.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I thought Dalton would show out more than he has so far. Game #1 but I kinda expected him to pop

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
the only way this team will ever have a chance of doing anything, the very slim chance... is if guys take a leap. you might as well take that chance. nothing to lose. I'll take Max Lewis mins over Christian bum ass Wood.
Ideally....Maxwell Lewis needs to show if its worth giving up Vando or Rui in a trade.
I still worry about how skinny he is, but at least he's aggressive.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lakers def need him to make leap, but idk if you remember but this very unit + JHS was getting run at the end of games and fukn up beyond belief consistently

Losing the ball OOB, having teams make comebacks where the starters gotta come back, etc

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers def need him to make leap, but idk if you remember but this very unit + JHS was getting run at the end of games and fukn up beyond belief consistently

Losing the ball OOB, having teams make comebacks where the starters gotta come back, etc

it was year 1 and he barely played. you can't discount what an offseason can do for a young player. he just needs to be around someone that can set him up. im just saying he needs PT, not 30 mins.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
it was year 1 and he barely played. you can't discount what an offseason can do for a young player. he just needs to be around someone that can set him up. im just saying he needs PT, not 30 mins.
I like Max and hope he takes that leap but I don’t see spot for him to get min unless an injury happens.. I see more PT for Colin than anyone honestly if he gets off the 2 way contract and shows out this SL