Official NBA Summer League Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
They are hating but his defense has been good.

He's sticking with his man, navigating screens, and getting steals.
Alot of these clowns don't know basketball. Same clowns who were hating on Caruso and Lonzo when we said they were playing great. You can impact the game without scoring. Idiots like @Trojan 24 don't know that.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That white dude Khuse got so much confidence now that he's not even looking to get Bronny the ball. Waved him off & everything.

This is who he is. Family must knew no matter what he'd defer.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Alot of these clowns don't know basketball. Same clowns who were hating on Caruso and Lonzo when we said they were playing great. You can impact the game without scoring. Idiots like @Trojan 24 don't know that.

Comparing Zo and Caruso huh, Bronny is a net negative because of his offense. Watch him sit in the corner, watch him not clear when someone comes across the baseline, watch him refuse to flash to open space. I know its hard to follow since these things don't show up in the box score

And Zo and Caruso two of my favorite players so you can stop with that :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Comparing Zo and Caruso huh, Bronny is a net negative because of his offense. Watch him sit in the corner, watch him not clear when someone comes across the baseline, watch him refuse to flash to open space. I know its hard to follow since these things don't show up in the box score

And Zo and Caruao two of my favorite players so you can stop with that :laff:
He's non threat on offense today, but he's been excellent on defense.

Shame is that the first game even though he was 2-9 he got good shots. The fact he's taken even less is a concern. Bad game + other guys gaining confidence means he's going to defer or not wanting anything to do on offense.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He's non threat on offense today, but he's been excellent on defense.

Shame is that the first game even though he was 2-9 he got good shots. The fact he's taken even less is a concern. Bad game + other guys gaining confidence means he's going to defer or not wanting anything to do on offense.

And there's maybe only 2 NBA players on this team right now, he's taking a back seat to them

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

And Zo and Caruso two of my favorite players so you can stop with that :laff:
He is a net negative so far in this game? Yeah you don't know shyt about basketball. :mjlol:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
And there's maybe only 2 NBA players on this team right now, he's taking a back seat to them
Yea if not now then when. He just takes a backseat to any alpha hoopers.

It'd be one thing if he was 6'8" like Vando. If he was 6'5" like Bruce Bowen that'd be one thing.

Maybe they just know his upside is GP2 at best and want him to master that role. Maybe that'll eventually work out. Just don't think they realize he needs other shyt in his game if he plans to be on a roster past his dad's time in the league. Bron can say stats don't matter and it doesn't. But either you know how to play on offense or you don't. And if you not you better be working to figure it out.

Too bad he cant just score 10 points. It would cut the negativity in half I think.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

It'd be one thing if he was 6'8" like Vando. If he was 6'5" like Bruce Bowen that'd be one thing.

Maybe they just know his upside is GP2 at best and want him to master that role. Maybe that'll eventually work out. Just don't think they realize he needs other shyt in his game if he plans to be on a roster past his dad's time in the league. Bron can say stats don't matter and it doesn't. But either you know how to play on offense or you don't. And if you not you better be working to figure it out.

Too bad he cant just score 10 points. It would cut the negativity in half I think.

He needs to watch some young Wade tape and work on slashing without the ball at the very least

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

He is still only 19. So shyt like that he can still develop.

He needs to pray for a growth spurt tho.