A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
N

Nas been taking Brazillian JIujitsu ? :leon:

oh my god :wow: :blessed:

:nasglasses:

What's up with that wack ass crowd though? nikkas should be hyper in the presence of the Prophet(PBUH)

Is it cause he's in Brooklyn?

:lolbron:

Coming up at 11:45 eastern 8:45 western

600x350(email-header)_sound-in-focus-noborder-NAS.jpg

Sound in Focus Concerts 2016 | Annenberg Space for Photography

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Last album with Def Jam...........after hearing Q's latest record, I'd love to see Nas sign with TDE. The creativity over there should be illegal.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I believe he's going to release music under Mass appeal after his last album on Def jam. Why would he sign to somebody else's label?

I agree with you, at this stage in his career, do his own thing. I just hope its creative and on the regular. This multiple year hiatus is terrible. I know everybody cant be Curren$y, but damn a handful of years between projects.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Last album with Def Jam...........after hearing Q's latest record, I'd love to see Nas sign with TDE. The creativity over there should be illegal.

While I'd love for Nas to work with TDE's producers, especially Sounwave and Terrace Martin, signing to TDE wouldn't make sense. Kendrick is the biggest rapper on TDE, he's the flagship. I wouldn't want to see a legend like Nas sign there, or to Dreamville or any other label imprint like that.

I'm biased but if he wants to sign to another major label I'd go with Interscope. Apple platform, same building as Kendrick and Cole.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

To kids who are maybe in their twenties; that whole world of Seventies and early Eighties rap music is totally alien. There's a whole generation that really doesn't listen to too much rap before 1993.
I was watching a documentary on Chuck Berry a little bit yesterday, and his music is not really my time, but music is timeless at the end of the day…. At my concerts, I see kids! I see all ages, but I see kids! And, if I'm their first concert, or one of their first concerts, they have so much more to learn. I'm excited to be a part of Get Down, 'cause this could be just what they need.

^^^^THIS

I see this on this message board. Ton of Nyggas on here cant appreciate nothing before them. shyt is sad.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

TDE doesn't have enough paper for Nas.

Nas got his own label with Mass Appeal which will be distributed through Sony. Which gives Nas access to his back catalogue so he can release Lost Tapes 2