12 Alina Baraz / Galimatias: “Fantasy”
13 Nas / Erykah Badu: “This Bitter Land”
14 Nosaj Thing: “Outro”

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hating even posting here right now since nothing is moving with Nas' music but I want to say that when Nas does come out with an album, there is no reason why it shouldn't be a certified classic. If his album was done and he was really ready to drop it when he announced a long while back, one might suggest that either he, or someone in his camp believed that he had a decent product that was ready to go. Maybe with a couple of bangers. So since then, he has started over and there has been a significant amount of time since he started over which one could speculate that he has probably another 2 bangers by now. Not to mention the work he did immediately after LIG around the time he was said to be working with Timbaland. While, I'm not a Timbaland fan, hopefully he got a least one decent radio cut out of the work. Nas filler material always be dope providing he has good production. I guess its just a waiting game. Waiting on the God to bless us with that work.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DJ Khaled, Nas and More Set For 2016 Revolt Music Conference: Exclusive
7/19/2016 by Gail Mitchell

• EMAIL ME

DJ Khaled
, Nas and label executives Lyor Cohen and Julie Greenwald are among the first round of music industry panelists and honorees announced for the 2016 Revolt Music Conference (RMC).

Presented by Sean “Diddy” Combs, the third annual networking forum will return to Miami on Oct. 13-15. For the first time, the RMC will take place at the Eden Rock Miami Beach Resort after two years at the Fontainebleau.

Puff Daddy & The Family Headline 2015 Revolt Music Conference

DJ/producer and social media maven DJ Khaled will host #AskKhaled, the third installment of RMC’s popular “#Ask” Q&A panel series that has featured Combs each year. The 2016 slate of keynote speakers includes 300 Entertainment founder Cohen and Atlantic Records chairman/COO Greenwald.

Panels addressing various topics from social media and streaming to A&R thus far will feature such participants as DJ/radio personalities DJ Envy and Funk Master Flex, songwriting/production duo Cool and Dre, Spotify head of global programming, hip-hop Tuma Basa, Def Jam exec. VP of A&R Darrale Jones and The Shade Room founder Angie Nwandu. Additional keynoters and panelists will be announced in the coming weeks.

Rap pioneer Nas will receive the “Started From the Bottom Now We Here” Award during the RMC Gala, which will include a special performance by singer/songwriterBibi Bourelly. Epic chairman/CEO Antonio “L.A.” Reid and Apple Music executive Jimmy Iovine are previous recipients of the award.

DJ Khaled's 'For Free' Featuring Drake Flies Onto Charts

In a statement announcing RMC 2016, Revolt CEO Keith Clinkscales said, “Building off the success of the last two years, our clear goal is to provide a specialized experience that is both creatively and intellectually stimulating. Knowledge and access are the hallmarks of RMC.” Revolt vice chairman Andre Harrell is also chair of the conference.

Registration for the 2016 Revolt Music Conference is open now at
DJ Khaled, Nas and More Set For 2016 Revolt Music Conference: Exclusive