Official Nas Thread

E-MAC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very much looking forward to finally getting my hands on this, crazy to think it's less than 2 months away. Finally caught The Daughters video, def. one of the best videos i've seen from any artist let alone a rapper in years. Nas is in the zone and regardless of who's producing or what features are on this, I know that he's going to be killing every song on the album like he has been killing every feature this past year.

Daps
Didn't catch it the first time I read it

but it looks like Rick Ross made the album, and there's another song titled "Accidental Murderer"

Cover Story Uncut: Nas "Return of The Don" | Complex

Really didn't want Ross on here

it's just a name, you know Nas or somebody else is going to write his verse

Triple Beam Dreams was done in exchange for Tower Heist I believe.

Also, the album is going to be more like "The Don" and "Daughters" judging from his comments.

I just hope we get Nas and not much else; there's no need for any more random hook singers to distract from his presence.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
Didn't catch it the first time I read it but it looks like Rick Ross made the album, and there's another song titled "Accidental Murderer"

I'm cool with Ross being on the album if it's not pandering to the radio. They actually have good chemistry. "Usual Suspects" and "Triple Beam Dreams" were classic Esco features imo.

www.LattisawTapes.com

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Usual Suspects, Triple Beam Dreams and Tower Heist were all very good collabs so I wouldn't mind Ross being a feature on the album, ESPECIALLY if it's over a Justice League beat. But id PREFER AZ, Common, or Raekwon. Either way, it's a new Nas album damnit, I'll be happy with pretty much anything he drops....