Official Nas Thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Personal album or not, I dont see nothing wrong with vintage tracks like Loco Motive, Nasty, Don etc.
You gotta expect some people would have also complained if he didnt have street records in place of personal records. Long as he can find a balance its fine.

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Personal album or not, I dont see nothing wrong with vintage tracks like Loco Motive, Nasty, Don etc.
You gotta expect some people would have also complained if he didnt have street records in place of personal records. Long as he can find a balance its fine.

locomotive has personal aspects. a good way to start off talking about his finances of late and how his $ has been up and down.

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Damn. See I have a love/hate relationship with the internets. I love the fact that we get the latest info, unreleased tracks, etc. But damn I havent actually heard an album without having heard at least four songs before the release since the 90's lol. For me it kills the experience of going to the store, ripping the plastic off, putting the cd in, looking at the artwork and gettin blown away by the intro. Before all we got was the street single, then the radio single. And that's it.

I remember me and my homie riding around to It Was Written. All we heard beforehand was If I Ruled the World and a snippet of The Message (only bc it was in the video). All I heard off this is Nasty & Daughters. I dont want to spoil it, but damn its hard to resist. 14 more days...

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Wait so 4 tracks have leaked? All i've heard is 3 , the don, loco motive and daughters whats the 4th?

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
Damn. See I have a love/hate relationship with the internets. I love the fact that we get the latest info, unreleased tracks, etc. But damn I havent actually heard an album without having heard at least four songs before the release since the 90's lol. For me it kills the experience of going to the store, ripping the plastic off, putting the cd in, looking at the artwork and gettin blown away by the intro. Before all we got was the street single, then the radio single. And that's it.

I remember me and my homie riding around to It Was Written. All we heard beforehand was If I Ruled the World and a snippet of The Message (only bc it was in the video). All I heard off this is Nasty & Daughters. I dont want to spoil it, but damn its hard to resist. 14 more days...

Sounds like a streak is about to be broken playboy. Salute. :win:

As long as you have some self-restraint, you're good. I've only heard Nasty, The Don, and Daughters. :obama:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Illmatic References

The Don
army jacket swag, army jacket green and black

Accident Murderer
never made it home, shot in the dome

Loco Motive
Illmatic intro

off the top of my head.. anything I miss?

Loco Motive also a has a reference to the Hero track from Untitled (train robbing)
and Daughters has that great Dear Mama reference

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Im proud of myself.. I havent listened to Loco Motive.. its not as hard as I thought. Im waiting on the whole leak