P.G. County

giphy.gif

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt just gave me goosebumps

Nas spittin'. That doesn't sound like a Timbaland track. I thought he scrapped the Timbaland production? Oh hell, here comes another Lost Tape we'll be scrambling for. Can somebody rip this snippet off of instagram and post it?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nas spittin'. That doesn't sound like a Timbaland track. I thought he scrapped the Timbaland production? Oh hell, here comes another Lost Tape we'll be scrambling for. Can somebody rip this snippet off of instagram and post it?

LMAO.. man Nas be having us like fiends. Ripping Snippets..lol

I feel you tho breh..

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timbaland must know his track didn't make the album. In the past producers have usually leaked snippets of the tracks they did with big stars. The ones that usually leak like this seem to never make the final cut and/or are left for bonus cuts or just left unreleased. Ex. Colors, The Scientist,

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Timbaland must know his track didn't make the album. In the past producers have usually leaked snippets of the tracks they did with big stars. The ones that usually leak like this seem to never make the final cut and/or are left for bonus cuts or just left unreleased. Ex. Colors, The Scientist,
This is a complete and finished track unlike the others.