Official Nas Thread

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i know it's only crumbs, but here is a new nas verse.
GAWDSIR did his thing like always!!!:ahh:

'exhaust pipes on benzes coughing black smoke
devotional raps
i wrote enough to capsize a large boat'

:lawd:

don't know what dawgie was spitting about,
but he is spitting with so much passion and conviction..:wow:
beat dope too!!!

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, again, I think its safe to say that this is the year for Nas's Illmatic and no new material will come out before 2015. Unless, they are thinking about a Christmas release but you still have the Mass Appeal compilation and Lost Tapes 2. I ain't mad about letting the Illmatic 20th anniversary run its course but its just been a long time since LIG.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to update my Nas brehs with this. the new season of finding your roots started on PBS and I believe the Nas episode aired this week or is about to air

Here's a preview of Nas finding the bill of slave sale of his great great great grandmother Pocahontas

Oh shyt! Go to 2:16 and look at a pic of the little boy.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Honestly I'd rather he take his time finishing out his promotional obligations for the movie then properly gear up to do a roll out of new music, publicity appearences and stuff for the new album.
I wish he had still done the studio features more than just the Wiz and Q and Rocko joints. Well he was on the Mariah and J Lo album but still. Cant call it unless they drop the singles with him on it.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THey milking that Illmatic, which is love. Nas on that paper chase too. I am just anxious for that new Nas.