Official Nas Thread

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I think Nas is the goat but I'm actually surprised the Source didn't put Jay Z before Nas

I'm so used to commercial heads, brainwashing publications and young black males in general dikk riding Jay Z so much it came to me as kind of a surprise that they actually gave Nas the number 2 spot behind Ra.

Props to them for that :bow:

and Ra gets #1 for seniority, dude laid down the blueprint and Nas basically mastered that Blueprint tho and took it to a new level. Nas is number 1 in my eyes but I can also respect someone putting Ra at #1

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
I think Nas is the goat but actually surprised the Source didn't put Jay Z before Nas

I'm so used to commercial heads, publications and young black males in general dikk riding Jay Z so much it came to me as kind of a surprise that they actually gave Nas the number 2 spot behind Ra. Props to them for that :bow:

and Ra gets #1 for seniority, dude laid down the blueprint and Nas basically mastered that Blueprint tho and took it to a new level. Nas is number 1 in my eyes but I can also respect someone putting Ra at #1

Ra and G Rap are the only two that dont make me :usure:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
I honestly expected them to put Jay Z as number 1.....

I'm so used to the media dikkriding son that I just grew to accept it

:manny:

The more albums and verses Jigga drops, the more evident it becomes that Nas is just a superior MC (always has been and always will be).

When it's all said and done, Nas will go down in history as the GOAT. The dude is dropping his 10th solo album (not including the lost tapes, which is >>>>> than 99% of rap catalogues) and has the hip hop community :noah: in anticipation.

All these dudes are out there sounding like each other while Nas continues on a path of greatness. It just so happens that now, more than ever, his greatness is standing out like a sore thumb.

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
At what point do critics stop being NAStolgic and just admit Esco surpassed Ra?

I don't know but I think Nas needs to release one more album that is universally acclaimed. All of his albums have some filler or just down right shameful joints (braveheart party, zone out, make the world go round :gag: ). He needs something Lost Tapes status.